Avra Imperial Hotel
A unique resort in an ideal location in western Crete that offers tranquil luxury along with sheer enjoyment on an exotic beach surrounded by palm trees, landscaped gardens and lots of water . The resort is within driving distance of the airport and the city of Chania, a Venetian-style port known as the most beautiful city in Crete. It is the capital of the western province with rich archaeological sites, a restored synagogue, azure beaches and impressive natural resources.
- 4 huge outdoor pools that overlook the sea including a seawater pool, indoor heated pools at the spa and a children’s pool.
- A palatial and luxurious spa featuring a heated indoor pool, dry and wet saunas, hot tubs, hammam and treatment rooms, a state-of-the-art well-equipped gym and tennis courts.
- A variety of sporting activities: water sports, scuba diving, pedal boats, banana boats, jeeps, fishing and more (for an additional charge).
- A lively kids club with a variety of fun activities, entertaining and responsible counselors and great content throughout the day.
- Giant Pools
- Games level
- Luxurious Spa
- Kids Club
Accommodation and Kashrut
A Culinary Celebration
Enjoy a whirlwind gastronomic experience throughout your stay with gourmet meals by international chefs and pastry chefs. The richness of flavors and aromas, elegant plating and endless choice will make every meal a happy memory. Tour Plus’s world-famous pancakes will also be waiting for you there…
Our team of chefs and pastry chefs have prepared a very rich menu for you. At mealtimes, you will enjoy a plethora of dishes made from only the finest ingredients. During Yom Tov and Shabbat meals we will be honored to present you with classics from the full diversity of the Jewish kitchen that will remind you of the taste of home.
- Kashrut: Glatt LeMehadrin, Non- Gebrocht, Shmura Matza
- Full Board + light refreshments
- Under the Supervision of Reb Nechemia Rottenberg Shlita
- Glatt Mehadrin, Non-Gebroks, Shmura Matzah
- Open and diverse Drinks Bar
Never a Dull Moment with Tour Plus
Crete is the largest island of the Greek Islands. It is filled with white bays, olive groves, vast vineyards and rich vegetation. The island presents a wonderful combination of archaeological sites along with exciting nightlife and romantic cities along with impressive natural phenomena. The island is divided into four areas: Heraklion- in the center, Rethymnon- west of it, Chania- in the west and Lasithi in the east. Avra Imperial Hotel is located in Chania area, about 20 minutes from the city center and the airport
On this tour we will visit the western half of the island, sample from the special city of Chania, visit picturesque towns, see impressive lakes and viewpoints and even cruise the island bays.
- Child: Ages 2-12
- For those departing for day tours, a packed lunch will be given after pre-registration the night before at the Tour-Plus desk.
- The guidance language – Hebrew.
- There may be changes in routes and sites subject to weather conditions etc.
- The Company reserves the right to make changes in the routes as required. A final and updated excursion program will be sent to the participants on the evening prior to the trip.
- The tour is subject to a minimum of registrants.
- Errors and omissions excepted
Click here to download the Tour Plus Passover catalog