For the twelfth consecutive year we are pleased to offer you a fantastic Pesach in the beautiful island of Sicily, Italy.
Direct flights from the major European capitals to Palermo airport and easily reachable from the main cities in the world.
We are happy to help you schedule flights and transfers.
Mangia's Torre del Barone 5* Resort and Spa is a magnificent, newly restored resort where you can; Eat well, relax and have fun!
The rooms of the Mangia's Torre del Barone 5* Resort and Spa will be completely renovated for Pesach 2024. The dining room with sea view, the swimming pool, the tennis courts, paddle courts, soccer fields, the spa and many other comforts will give you an unforgettable Pesach vacation.
- The Torre del Barone 5* Resort and Spa del Mangia will be completely «Glatt Kosher LeMehadrin»
- No kitniot, no Gebrocht Shmura Matza.
- Chalav Israel, bishul Israel all products will be badatz.
The accommodation rates include:
- Full board for 9 days and 2 seders, drinks and wine list always available, open bar all day....
- Packed lunch for your travels
- We take care of you and your family as if it were our own!
Mangia's Torre del Barone 5* Resort and Spa is located in Sciacca Mare, Sicily. This area has many cities famous for their Jewish tradition but perhaps more than that for the combination of views, art and monuments that you can only find in Italy in the world.
- Valley of the Temples Agrigento
- And so on
Jewish life and entertainment
- Ashkenazy and Sephardic minyanim
- Shows and activities for adults and children
- Babyclub, Miniclub and daytime and nighttime miniclub - Children and teenagers aged 18 months and over are welcome and will be divided into groups by age
Our chefs are waiting for you. They will give you a culinary experience: the perfect way to discover the best tasty Mediterranean food without forgetting tradition and the highest level of kashrut.
Koltuv Events team is looking forward to hosting you!