The Industry Leader For Over Two Decades
Kosherica Kosher Cruises
Kosherica has a new peace of mind cancellation policy for all upcoming Kosher cruises.
The Industry Leader for over 27 years
WINTER & SUMMER 2024
- Yeshiva Week Caribbean Cruise on the NCL Epic - January 21-28, 2024
- Alaska on the NCL Jewel - July 1-8, 2024
- Mediterranean and Greece on the NCL Epic - July 8-18, 2024
- Scotland/Ireland/England/Belgium/France on the NCL Dawn - August 15-26, 2024
- Iceland & Greenland on the NCL Star - August 22 - Sept 1, 2024
- Luxury cruising on fantastic five-star ocean liners to wonderful destinations worldwide.
- Gourmet Glatt Kosher, Cholov Yisroel, Pas Yisroel food prepared fresh daily by five star chefs under the strict supervision of MGK (Maritime Glatt Kosher).
- Lectures from top speakers in the Jewish Community. (From Rabbi Hier, Rabbi Riskin, Rabbi Billet, Susie Fishbein, Rabbi Bryski and Rabbi Weil to name a few)
- Minyanim, Daf Yomi's, Mixers and non-stop entertainment.
- You are bound to have a Glatt Kosher vacation you will remember for a lifetime.
"I had a fabulous vacation - I mean assignment"--Jewish Journal
"The food was wonderful, but the world-class entertainment was the real icing on the cake. It made the whole experience especially superb."--Jewish Press
"Five star experience "-Blueprint
In addition to Koshericaʼs program, the shipsʼ production shows are excellent. They have incredible Vegas Style spectaculars, magicians and comedians every night. The ship also has an extensive slate of individual performers and lounge acts. The casino is also a lot of fun with blackjack, craps and roulette tables, plus the ubiquitous video poker and slot machines.
Glatt Kosher Gourmet Cuisine
When evening falls and candlelight glows, you will dine on our Glatt kosher (cholov yisroel, pas yisroel) award winning gourmet cuisine prepared under the strict supervision of the MGK (Maritime Glatt Kosher) Under the guidance of world renowned master chefs, our culinary delights are made from scratch and seasoned with fresh herbs. Our dramatic main restaurant presents soaring ocean views, soft music, and exquisite setting of china, white linen and crystal--with attentive yet unobtrusive service from our European-trained staff.
Morning may bring a delicious breakfast cuisine with a variety of hot and cold dishes and appetizing gourmet buffet display in a special dining room area reserved especially for Kosherica guests.
In the afternoon you can savor the views along with delicious snacks at our Elegant Tea.
And to ensure that you don't go to sleep hungry we invite you to our midnight nosh featuring a variety of fruits, finger sandwiches and irresistible freshly baked pastries.
Fitness and Recreation
There are huge fitness/spa facilities found on all of our ships. The centerpiece of the fitness areas are the giant Thalassotherapy pools, a kind of massive, saltwater. These airy rooms are highly atmospheric, relaxing, and give the sense of having retreated into a different world altogether. There are numerous smaller rooms for Rasul, facials, seaweed wraps, massage, etc. positioned along the side of the Thalassotherapy pool.
Allure of the Seas boasts the DreamWorksÂ® Experience, adding to the already stunning collection of onboard experiences for the whole family. The DreamWorks™ Experience lets you create unforgettable moments with your favorite characters from Shrek™, Madagascar™, Kung Fu Panda™ and How to Train Your Dragon™. Guests can pose for pictures with characters, interact with them during meals, laugh at their antics during parades and watch their movies in our new 3D theaters - all at no extra charge. Enjoy the How to Train Your Dragon™ Ice Show and Madagascar™ Aqua Show, exclusively on the Allure of the Seas.