14 nights, 15 days
November 12 - 26, 2023
On Holland America – ms Noordam
Day 1: Sydney/Australia
Day 2: Cruising
Day 3: Melbourne
Day 4: Burnie
Day 5: Cruising
Day 6: Cruising
Day 7: Milford Sound -Cruising Fiordland Natl Park: CRUISING ONLY, SUBJECT TO WEATHER
Day 8: Dunedin
Day 9: Timaru
Day 10: Kaikoura
Day 11: Wellington/New Zealand
Day 13 :Tauranga
Day 14: Bay of Plenty: CRUISING ONLY & Cruising Coromandel Peninsula: CRUISING ONLY
Day 15: Auckland
What’s included in the price:
- Kosher cruise for 14 nights
- Glatt Kosher food prepared freshly, especially and separately for the Kosher group by the best chefs on the sea.
- Cholov Yisroel, Pat Yisroel and Bishul Yisroel.
- On board Mashgiach who is responsible for the kosher kitchen
- Port taxes and charges
Kosher food at a level you have never experienced:
- A kosher supervisor in charge of the group throughout the cruise
- Fresh Glatt Kosher gourmet food cooked onboard.
- Private Chef onboard.
- New porcelain dishes and utensils
- Sefer Torah and a designated room for organized prayers.
- Kabbalat Shabbat with Kiddush on Friday evening and Shabbat morning.
- Electronic candles of “Machon Tzomet” for the customers to light onboard on Friday evening.
Price does not include:
- Visas if needed
- Shore excursions
- Gratuities to ship staff (16$ per person per day)
- Gratuities to Kosher supervisor (70$ per person per cruise)
- Anything not written in “prices include”
Rates & Details
Price per person in a double cabin:
Interior – $5990
Ocean view – $6100
Balcony – $7350