The Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée *****
Nice, French Riviera
Facing the blue of the Mediterranean
Glatt Kosher – Beth Din de Nice et région, No Kitniot
The Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée ***** is ideally located on the prestigious Promenade des Anglais, in Nice, the capital of the Côte d'Azur, near the city center and the most popular points of interest, as well as its international airport just 6 km away.
Just a few minutes away from the colors of the old Baroque town and the Castle hill and of course the City center with the very recent “coulée verte”, a green setting in the city and facing the blue of the Mediterranean.
David Guez Organisation welcomes you to Pesach festivities at one of the most beautiful resorts on the French Riviera. THE PALAIS DE LA MEDITERRANEE ***** hotel has spacious luxury rooms (minimum 32 m2) and suites decorated with a warm and contemporary decor, facing the sea with spectacular views, on hill side or courtyard side, each with a terrace or balcony.
The Hotel offers you the opportunity to relax by the heated swimming pools (indoor and outdoor) with solarium and a breathtaking view of the Mediterranean, exercise in the Fitness Center, enjoy the Hammam or the Sauna or take a bike ride along the sea.
- Visit the essential flower market, relax by the luxury shops of Paradis and Alphonse Karr streets without forgetting Place Masséna.
- Venture out to visit the famous Museums in Nice, such as Matisse located in the heart of the Cimiez Arena, a Gallo Roman site as well as the exceptional Chagall museum.
- The Great Synagogue of Nice is only a ten minute walk from the Hotel.
- Enjoy various activities and excursions to discover the Côte d’Azur.
- There will be special theme evenings on Chol Hamoed as well as a magical and unforgettable Mimouna.
- Religious services, Torah lectures and Jewish philosophy are held every day.
- An entertainment team will supervise children between 4 and 12 years of age.
In a cosy atmosphere, our team will be delighted to welcome you for your meals.
An invitation to the Salon Azur with a view of the Promenade des Anglais for breakfast, tea and lunch, your evenings and dinners will take place in the spaces of the Grand Salon Méditerranée.
Let yourself be tempted by gastronomic French cuisine, glatt kosher, no kitniot, prepared by our talented chefs, interspersed with themed buffets, with delicate and delicious pastries, Ashkenazi or Sepharadi specialities, with a menu available for the Seders.
Under the supervision of the Beth Din of Nice, top-quality service is entrusted to personnel who will be extremely attentive to your wishes.
Rooms and Suites
The rooms are decorated with a warm and contemporary decor combining wood, textiles and clean lines.
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Electric kettle
- Marble bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Telephone with loudspeaker
- Voice Messaging
- High Speed Internet Access
- Individual air conditioning control
- Concierge available 24 hours a day
Tourism and cultural activities
- The Cours Saleya flowers market
- The Museums of Nice (Chagall Museum, Matisse Museum, Contemporary Art…)
- The Opera
- Nice Old Town
- Fort of Mont-Alban
- The Phoenix Park located at the entrance of the Town
- The Asian Arts Museum (next to the Phoenix Park)
Local Attractions for kids
- Amusement parks: Antibes Land in 30 km (around 40 minutes)
- Marineland only 18 km (around 20/30 minutes by car)
Excursions / Tours:
We will offer you two half-day excursions
Discover the typical Villages in the hinterland of Nice as Villefranche-sur-mer, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, Eze, Saint-Paul-de-Vence, Gourdon, Parfumeries de Grasse (world perfume museum) or Ski resorts as the Isola 2000 or Auron
From the airport
Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée is located approximately 6 km from Nice International Airport.
Taxis are available outside the terminal.
Nice Ville TGV station is located on Avenue Thiers, just over a kilometer from the Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée.
Taxis can take you to the hotel, the journey takes around ten minutes.
Very recent tram line between the airport and the Hotel