Sukkot begins on Friday night, September 29 and ends on Sunday night, October 9, 2023
The hotel keeps a separate kosher lemehadrin kitchen and dining room, under the strict supervision of Rav Yechezkel Shainfeld from Bnei Brak.
The Hotel has a shul and Sukkah during Chag.
KOSHER LEMEHADRIN SUCCOT HOLIDAY AT CATTOLICA ON THE ADRIATIC COAST
CATTOLICA is a charming village on the Adriatic coast, in the EmiliaRomagna region, on the oriental side of the north-central part of Italy. It is considered as one of the most prestigious holiday resorts of the area, between Rimini (20 Km. north) and Ancona (90 Km. south). During the summer season tens of thousands of tourists stream to this area, to enjoy the exciting and special experience of walking during the day and the evening hours along the main street, with plenty of shops and coffee bars.
Thanks to its ideal position, plenty of one-day tours to many artistic Italian sites can be organized.
HOTEL NORD-EST is a most cozy four-star hotel in Cattolica; it is located in the center of the town, just a few meters from the beach.
All the 72 rooms have balcony, and many are with sea-view (side or front) .All have mini-bar, safe, satellite TV and hair dryer. Most are with shower and some with bath tube. Besides the regular rooms, the hotel has eight elegant mini suites with front sea view.
In the hotel you may find plenty of facilities: one indoor swimming-pool with whirlpool and also with separate times for men and women, sauna, fitness rom, games room for little children and youth including billiard, ping-pong, table football and a wellness area with all kinds of massages.
Free underground parking place. Free WI-FI in all areas.
The hotel has a Kosher Lemehadrin kitchen and dining room, Bet Knessetand a wonderful Succah with sea view.
The entire hotel is kosher lemehadrin, under the strict supervision of Rav Yehezkel Shainfeld from Bnei Brak.
FULL DAY EXCURSIONS:
From CATTOLICA it is possible to organize full day excursions to VENEZIA (about 3and half hours), FIRENZE (2 and half hours), RAVENNA (one hour), VERONA and LAKE GARDA (3 hours), PERUGIA (2 hours), SAN MARINO (40 minutes), URBINO (one hour) and FRASASSI caves,underground routes inside stalactite caves which are among the most amazing in the world. (one and half hour).
The railway station of CATTOLICA, on the BOLOGNA-ANCONA line is only about 1 Km. from the hotel, and from there it is possible to reach by train the most important localities in Italy.
- Rimini (20 Km., 1/2-hour drive).
- Ancona (90 Km., 1-hour drive).
- Bologna (120 Km., 1 1/2-hour drive).
- Venice and Verona (275 Km., 3-hours drive).
- Bergamo and Milan (375 Km., 3 1/2-hours drive).
- Florence (240 Km., 2 1/2 hours drive).
PROGRAM OF EXCURSIONS:
- MONDAY 2/10 (Chol Hamoed): Guided excursion to Florence (50 euro per adult and 35 euro per child).
- TUESDAY 3/10 (Chol Hamoed): Guided excursion to Perugia and Gubbio in the Umbria region (50 euro per adult and 35 euro per child).
- WEDNESDAY 4/10 (Chol Hamoed): Guided excursion to Frasassi caves (40 euro per adult and 30 euro per child).
- THURSDAY 5/10 (Chol Hamoed): Guided excursion to San Marino (40 euro per adult and 30 euro per child).
- FRIDAY 6/10 (Hosha'ana Rabba): Half day guided excursion to Urbino (40 euro per adult and 30 euro per child).
THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE EXCURSIONS is conditioned by a minimum of participants and by the weather conditions.
ALL EXCURSIONS INCLUDE: Bus and English and Hebrew speaking guide.
DO NOT INCLUDE: Entrance fees and public transportations if and where needed.
10% DISCOUNT for purchasing a package including all the excursions.
THE EXCURSIONS MUST BE BOUGHT not later than 14 days before the arrival. The amount paid will be reimbursed only in case one excursionwill not be performed.