Consummately private yet easily accessible, ÀNI can accommodate up to 20 guests across four Ocean View Suites, two Ocean View Guestrooms, and four Guestrooms. These are housed in two elegant villas – North and South – both fronted by private swimming pools and a host of atmospheric, view-drenched areas including alfresco hot tubs, viewing platforms, and cliffside pavilions.
With a discreet and dedicated team of up to 20 staff members to fulfill every wish, ÀNI tailors every detail – from special dining, cultural, and wellness moments, to kids’ activities and exploration of the region.
The rates start from a minimum of six suites and a minimum of five nights stay is required for the reservations all year round, except for Easter/Passover (minimum 10 nights) and Christmas/New Year (minimum 14 nights).
A half-board stay at ÀNI includes two personalized meals a day, daily spa treatments, a range of tailored excursions, and a comprehensive menu of kids’ activities. This means no hidden costs or price lists; just pure relaxation and the time and space for guests to focus on what is important to them.
- Breakfast, as well as lunch or dinner, served in different settings across the resort, with every menu tailored according to guest preferences and tastes to surprise and delight
- Daily snacks and treats, homemade sorbet and ice-cream, and freshly baked cakes
- Free-flow beverages including premium spirits, cocktails, wines, soft drinks, and fresh juices
- One beach BBQ lunch per stay
- Cooking classes with the Head Chef
- Caribbean rum tasting
- Cocktail mixology sessions
- Visiting ÀNI Art Academies Anguilla
OUTDOOR ADVENTURE & ENTERTAINMENT
- One sunset cruise per stay
- Guided cycling tours and local walks
- Mountain bikes available for adults and kids
- Stand-up paddleboards, crystal kayaks, and snorkeling equipment provided
- Movies by Moonlight for adults and kids
- One DJ music night per stay
- Up to six spa treatments per day with a range of massages (holistic, deep-tissue, head and foot) to choose from
- Tennis lessons and hitting sessions with on-site tennis pro
- Complimentary babysitting, for up to four hours per day
- Daily children’s activity program with face painting, arts and crafts including pebble painting, kite making and flying, kid’s cooking/baking classes, and more
- Shuffleboard and other games
- Roundtrip car transfers from Blowing Point Pier or Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport (AXA) on Anguilla, once per group
- VIP arrival and departure airport experience at Juliana International Airport (SXM) on Sint Maarten Island
- Unpacking and packing service (as per guest request)
- Daily laundry (excluding dry cleaning)
- International calling and high-speed WiFi
- Netflix, Apple TV, and Apple Music in every room
There will be an additional fixed Kosher Package fee of USD 6,000 for the first 5 nights, then USD 1,000 for each additional night. In addition to this, there is a supplementary per person charge of USD 50 per adult per day / USD 30 per child per day.
Because we offer our resorts exclusive to one group at a time, we can offer a full Kosher program any time of year. Our Kosher package includes us bringing in a Mashgiach in advance to kosher our kitchens, dining ware, cookware, and equipment. We keep a full selection of items (plates, cutting boards, blenders) on hand that cannot be koshered at each resort that are unpacked/sealed by our Mashgiach on arrival/departure. We source from overseas all kosher meats, dairy, wine, and certified packaged goods not otherwise available from our local supermarkets. We also work with Chabad locally in each destination to purchase whatever they have available locally.
Our menus are customized for each group in residence – including for Passover. We learn the specific requirements for each group (i.e Cholov Isroel, Beit Yosef, Gebrokts) and design meals/menus accordingly.
Dining is a huge part of the experience for all of our guests. We send our chefs for training to world-class restaurants – and have them visit each other to share recipes and expand their offerings. Each delivers the best selection of local dishes together with an international mix of fusion and Asian cuisines. For our Kosher guests, our Mashgiachs are also cooks and work together with and supervise our own executive chefs to include, if desired, traditional such as a Cholent for Shabbat.
What we are perhaps most proud of with our Kosher program is that our observant guests need not make any compromise on their food experience – neither on the service experience (no paper/plastic) nor the menu variety. Our Kosher guests enjoy the same international/fusion variety. Our chefs have gotten quite clever about how to transform their favorite dishes, where necessary for kosher clientele - including for Passover.
Our Private Resort concept is perfect for observant travelers seeking a more private luxury experience – away from the crowds of a resort – without any compromise on a first-class kosher food program.