We're pleased to return for our 18th year to the beautiful Ocean Place Resort & Spa for Passover 2019. Our previous Passover guests loved this destination and its convenient location, just 55 minutes from New York City. This premier beach front resort in Long Branch, NJ adjacent to Pier Village www.piervillage.com offers an ocean view and private balcony with every room. Proximity to the North Jersey Coast transit train line, Sea Streak ferry provides swift, direct access from Manhattan and Newark Liberty International Airport. There are 255 ocean- view guest rooms and five expansive multi - bedroom suites.
Take a look at; enjoy a game of golf; dive into the sports and recreational facilities; play in the 150 - foot sandy beach directly in front of the resort; or spend the day exploring nearby Atlantic City, Six Flags Great Adventure, Sandy Hook and Gateway National Recreation area or Tinton Falls Outlet Village.
Your complete Passover package includes:
- Elegant traditional family seders - optional private seders available
- Three gourmet meals daily - Glatt kosher, Cholov Yisroel, Gebrokts and Non-Gebrokts, Chasidisha Shechita, Kosher Supervision under Orthodox Rabbinical Council of Broward and Palm Beach Counties
- Elaborate tea room overlooking the ocean
- Fun family theme nights including Western Barbeque and Oriental Nights
- Midnight buffets and "Viennese" Oneg Shabbat
- Wine Tastings
- Box lunches available for chol hamoed excursions
- Special dietary needs including kid-friendly and vegetarian options
- Daily synagogue services
- Inspiring sermons and lectures presented by MatzaFun Scholars in Residence: Rabbi Dr. Ephraim Kanarfogel, Head of Jewish Studies -Stern College/Yeshiva University
- Holiday programs, group discussions, and guest lectures
- Transportation for Teens to Six Flags Great Adventure on NCSY park day
- Daily and nightly entertainment
- Games, tournaments and non-stop activities
- Complete access to beach and all beach activities
- Daily access to indoor heated pool, whirlpool and fitness facility
- Separate men's and women's hours for the fitness center and pool
- Private seder rooms available upon request for additional charge
- Outstanding daily teen,tween, children and toddler programs
- Refrigerators in all sleeping rooms
- Complementary WiFi
MATZAFUN’S EXCITING NEWS: "Culinary Cuisine by the team of Main Event-Mauzone Catering" Rabbinical Supervision under Orthodox Rabbinical Council of Broward and Palm Beach Counties
Executive Chef Marty Levin has been providing Quality Kosher Catering for over 25 years. He seeks out signature, flavorful, and attractive foods to ensure that the results are pleasing to both the palate and the eye. Being a kosher chef on a world class level is a responsibility and a challenge Chef Marty loves to meet.
To captivate your taste buds with new sensations for Passover, Executive Chef Marty Levin, a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America, also provides novel holiday dishes, such as Lamb Roast with Mint Demi Sauce or Russian-style Wild Mushroom Soup.
Check out Chef Marty's Recipes in the Jewish Press and 5 towns Jewish Times.
Experience the newly redesigned Spa at Ocean Place, an indulgent sanctuary designed to help you achieve the ultimate in health and well-being. Offering thirteen private treatment rooms, many with herbal soaking baths, an oceanfront relaxation room with stunning views and access to the resort’s indoor pool and heated soaking tub, you can pamper yourself with a transformative journey for body, mind and spirit . More information and fees for service are detailed in the spa brochure. Services can be scheduled in advance or when checking in.
The Fitness Center features the computerized PreCor workout circuit, treadmills, lifecycles, stair steppers and a complete array of Cybex weight training equipment. Extended fitness hours will include scheduled times for separate men's and women's hours.
The indoor Aquatics Center is adjacent to the Fitness Center and features a heated pool and nearby indoor whirlpool. Hours will be available for men's, women's and family swims.
Outdoor & Nearby Activities
Guests can enjoy a brisk walk or bicycle ride on a two-mile long, ocean side boardwalk or sink their toes in to the 150-foot-wide beach directly in front of the resort. Nearby activities include: