Enjoy delicious Glatt Kosher for Passover dining under strict Kosher supervision, Seder nights, on-site synagogue, plus exciting guided excursions and daily activities (all included in your package) as you discover the wonders and beauty of Costa Rica.
10 days, 9 nights
PASSOVER: Tuesday April 7 -Thursday April 16, 2020
PRE-NIGHT: Thursday 29 March (Hilton Garden Inn, LIR Airport)
Costa Rica Kosher Adventures Passover Experience
Since 1994 Costa Rica Kosher Adventures has developed and run unique and custom group Passover programs for thousands of satisfied participants. Again this year, we are celebrating Passover in Costa Rica – one of the world’s most sought-after travel destinations. Unlike most Passover programs, which take place at a high-rise hotel and are centered on the food service, our program at Casa Conde Hotel eco-beach-resort offers the perfect place to experience Costa Rica and a unique Passover program amidst inspiring natural beauty. With our years of experience as the leader in kosher travel to Costa Rica be assured that a Passover program with CRKA will provide memories which will last a lifetime!
LOMAS DEL VOLCÁN
YOUR OPTION AT ARENAL VOLCANO COSTA RICA
Lomas del Volcán Hotel is a warm mountain hotel that maintains it's rustic style with wood cabins, each one with 2 decks that invites you to enjoy nature, one with a view to the Arenal Volcano and the other with a view to the tropical forest.It was founded in the year 2000, on top of a hill inside of a cattle farm property of 150 hectares, away from the everyday noises and immerse in a silence that is only broken by the singing of the birds. This makes it a special place for nature and eco-tourism lovers, since inside of the property you can observe a big diversity of plants and animals from the region. Lomas del Volcán Hotel is a gentle place to enjoy the nature and the magnificent views of the Arenal Volcano, it's construction allows the observation of the volcano from all cabins, what will make your stay unforgettable.The hotel has 47 cabin-style rooms, spacious parking, Wi-Fi internet in all areas of the hotel. It offers a swimming pool, jacuzzi, local tour sales, a natural trail of 1.5 kms
Costa Rica is Central America’s special jewel. The country’s natural attractions, wildlife, bio-diversity and reputation for enlightened conservation draw tourists and nature lovers from all over the world. This Passover join Costa Rica Kosher Adventures for a unique holiday travel experience. From swimming in the warm waters of the Pacific Ocean, to white water rafting, to gliding through the rainforest on a canopy tour, to getting covered in volcanic mud at a natural hot spring volcano spa, you’ll be surprised by how many fun activities you’ll find as you explore this “little green country.”
Trips & Adventures
NEW! Deluxe Trip Package (optional - contact for details):
- Full day tour of Palo Verde National Park: covered motor boat cruise on Tempisque River, see exotic wildlife & sugar cane mill.
- Full day Manuel Antonio & Air Charter: Monkey Mangrove Boat Tour; Guided Hike in Manuel Antonio National Park and Beaches- pristine beaches, exuberant vegetation and coral reef.
- Full day trip to Nicaragua: includes AC transportation, guide, immigration taxes and entrance fees. See Spanish Conquistador colonial houses, a boat ride to see islands formed as a result of volcanos and continue on to the magnificent Masaya Volcano and Catarina viewpoint to see the Apoyo crater, now lagoon.
- Catamaran trip along the Guanacaste and Papagay Gulf coast - relax on the comfortable boat and enjoy the natural beauty.
- Standard Trips (included in regular pricing):
- Diamond Eco Adventure Park Zoo in Guanacaste.
- Borinquen Mountain Resort - explore the forest. Nature walk up in the Guanacaste mountains to view the Pacific Coast. Horseback riding.
- Congo Trails: Zip Line Adventures.
- Catamaran trip along the Guanacaste and Papagay Gulf coast.
- African Safari Tour aboard safari tour truck with guide
Dining, Kashrut & Supervision
Unique to CRKA is our ability to prepare delicious Glatt Kosher for Passover cuisine in exotic destinations, off the beaten path, under strict supervision. Our master chefs specialize in nutritious, well-balanced, beautifully prepared and presented meals, prepared in separate meat and dairy kitchens. We take full advantage of our natural surroundings; in Costa Rica our menus reflect local cuisine, including using a large variety of the area’s world renowned fresh fruits and vegetables.
All food and standards for the program will be Glatt Kosher LePesach (Gebrochts): all wine is Mevushal, Shmura Matza & Cholov Yisroel products available upon request. Supervision will be under the auspices of the local Centro Israelita and Chief Rabbi of Costa Rica, Rabbi Yitzchak Prober.
Activities, Amenities & Excursions
A CRKA Passover adventure includes much more than a hotel and food. We take care of every aspect of your vacation including:
- All delicious meals, Seders & snacks under strict Glatt Kosher for Passover supervision.
- On-site synagogue for daily Minyanim. • Scholar-in-residence: Rabbi Elimelech Goldberg.
- Suitable eco-oriented activities & speakers during the holiday.
- 4 days of guided adventures during Chol Hamoed plus guided bird watching & wildlife walks.
- Kid’s Camp. (Shabbat/festival days only.) • Airport transfers.
- Full use of hotel amenities including pools, beach, childrens playground, pingpong, wireless internet access, hair dryer, plus more!
- the rooms - standards & suites
- Each comfortable room has private balcony or patio (garden or ocean view), spacious bathrooms with bathtub, air conditioning, cable plasma television, WiFi connection, king or two full size beds, refrigerator, security box, night tables and chairs, house phone,closet, laundry service and concierge. Handicap accessible rooms available upon request.
Tours & Activities
On-site activities: Apart from the on-site resort amenities, CRKA has developed exciting low-impact nature- based activities for all ages during the holiday. These include:
- Guided nature walks
- Bird & wildlife watching
- Naturalist and ecologist series
- Study & lecture program
- Daf Yomi & private learning
Testimonials From Previous Participants
“Liz, the chef, was outstanding! She prepared delicious, varied meals that were enjoyed by everyone.” • “By the end of the trip, it felt like we were traveling with mishpocha.” “We had a great time with great people!” • “Could not be more impressed with the hospitality, friendliness & overall amazingness of everyone at CRKA!”
“What a pleasure having everything arranged. Transportation, excellent activities, great kosher meals, friendly staff, wonderful guides, great group of participants. Wonderful trip!!” • “Very family friendly and so flexible: the staff accommodated everything we could have possibly wanted, and the food was incredible!”
“The guests were friendly and diverse, and I feel that I will stay in touch with many of them. The Rabbi and his wife made the family trip so much more spiritual & heimish for our family. The trips (rafting & zip lining) felt like I was a kid again!”
“CRKA is a professionally run operation. It attracts a diverse an interesting group of people interested in both, Judaism and nature. We felt right at home.” “The activities on this tour are some of the best places I’ve ever been to.” • “Great tour- filled with fun activities - we were kept very busy!”