Passover programs in Europe have become increasingly popular over the past fifteen years. Pesach 2024 begins on Monday night, April 22nd and ends on Tuesday night, April 30th in Europe and Monday night, April 29th in Israel. Passover is an ideal time to vacation in Europe without having to worry about where to eat or daven. The Pesach hotels in Europe provide Kosher for Passover food as well as daily minyanim. There are Pesach hotels that offer golfing, skiing,pools and spas. Chol Hamoed is a great time to explore the local cultural and heritage sights or lounge on the beach.
Passover programs in Italy (Lake Maggiore - Shutterstock)
Check out our full list of Passover programs in Europe. See below a brief description of each hotel and program. Please click on the program for more information. We are updating our Pesach guides on a daily basis so check back with us frequently.
- The Imperiale Palace Hotel in the Ligurian Riviera with Leisure Time Tours and hosted by the Minkowitz Family: The hotel has a private beach, swimming pool and spa. Enjoy gourmet culinary experience, lectures, children’s programming and optional tours of the area.
- The Vendura Resort in Sicily with Leisure Time Tours and hosted by the Minkowitz Family: Resort offers golfing, water sports, tennis, swimming pools and luxury spa.
- The Grand Hotel Rimini Luxe with Avi and Belinda Netzer: This hotel on the beach has newly renovated rooms, new spa and indoor swimming pool. The program offers kids club, entertainment, shiurim, organized tours and delicious food.
- The Simplon Hotel in Lake Maggiore with Tour Olam: The hotel in the heart of the park, offers stunning views, health complex, swimming pool and spa. Enjoy the Jewish atmosphere with daily minyan, Daf Yomi, lectures as well as delicious meals and activities for the kids.
- The Hotel Adria in Milano Marittima with Koltuv Events: Beautiful location with tennis courts, private beach and pools. The program offers minyan, shiurim, kids club, entertainment and optional tours to nearby cities and attractions.
- The Grand Hotel Gallia on the Adriatic Coast with KolTuv Events: Newly renovated hotel with sea view, pool, spa and tennis courts. Enjoy full board, minyanim, delicious food, entertainment and optional day trips.
- Hotel Ariston on the Amalfi Coast with ORAH Kosher Tours: Enjoy the spa, private beach and sports facility. The program offers kids' club, lectures, entertainment and tour packages.
Passover programs in Prague (Shutterstock)
- Hotel King David is the only kosher hotel in the Czech Republic and offers its own synagogue, spa, steam room and mikvah. The hotel is walking distance to popular sights: the Jewish Quarter, Wenceslas Square, Old Town Square, Charles Bridge and Prague Castle. The Pesach package includes meals and entertainment.
- The Sheraton Rhodes Resort with Shainfeld Tours: The resort has a private beach, multiple pools and spa. The program offers gourmet meals, optional tours, performances by famous artists, lectures and activities for the entire family.
- Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort in Crete with My Tours Glatt: The resort offers golf, water sports and Six Senses Spa. The program includes French gourmet food, musical entertainment, kids club, lectures, shiurim and Mimouna.
- Elysium Resort & Spa Hotel Rhodes with Kosher Travelers: Choose 8, 10 or 12 night stay at this seaside resort with a range of outdoor activities, pool, private beach, gym, spa and nearby tourist sites. Enjoy fine dining, fabulous speakers and entertainers and programming for kids and teens.
- Hotel Amirandes Grecotel Exclusive Resort in Crete with J World Club: Take advantage of the spa, tennis courts, playgrounds, fitness facilities, children’s complex and water sports. Enjoy gourmet meals, the beautiful beaches and day trips.
- Miraggio Thermal Spa Resort with K Luxury: Entire resort in Chalkidiki reserved for the program. Resort boasts a private beach, spa and heated outdoor pools. Exclusive culinary experience with top chefs, entertainment, excursions and kids programs.
Passover programs in Cyprus (Shutterstock)
- The Blue Lagoon Kosher Spa Hotel on the beach in Paphos has a private beach, spa, synagogue, tennis courts and pools. The program offers rich meals, minyan, entertainment and excursions.
- Secret Forest Resort & Spa located in the heart of the mountains: Spa resort surrounded by nature with medicinal sulfur pools and springs. Relax, recharge, take long walks, yoga, healthy meals, pool and more.
Pesach Programs in Spain 2024
- The Hotel Oasis Park & Spa on the Costa Brava with Ocher Holidays: The hotel, located near the beach and city center, has pools, spa, gym and playground. The program has Sephardi and Ashkenazi minyan, gourmet meals, kids club, entertainment and Chol Hamoed trips.
- The Meridian Hotel & Spa on the Gold Coast of Catalonia with Tour Plus: The hotel has a luxurious spa, gym, pool, direct access to the beach and water sports. The program offers a true culinary experience, amazing day trips and more.
- Hotel Negresco Spa Salou on the Costa Dorada with Olam Holidays: Seaside resort with spa, gym and more. Program includes lavish meals, lobby bar, Mimouna, kids club, minyanim, lectures and entertainment.
- Aurelius Hotel in the Carpathian Mountains with Avimor Tourism: Luxury hotel with swimming pools, fitness room and spa center. Enjoy gourmet meals, entertainment, outdoor activities and excursions.
There were many successful Pesach programs in Europe for Passover 2023, including those in Croatia, Greece, Italy, France, Spain and Prague. Most Passover programs in Europe sold out early and had long waiting lists. Those who booked their Pesach vacation early enjoyed lower rates for both programs and flights. There are Pesach programs in Europe to accommodate a range of budgets. Passover program prices vary based on the location, amenities and programming. Many programs have early bird deals so the earlier you book the better, lock in the price and reserve a spot before the program sells out.