Set on a gentle rise above a palm-fringed beach near Dickwella, the resort claims mesmerizing views of the Indian Ocean and can accommodate up to 30 guests across eight Split-Level Suites, four Classic Suites, and three Family Suites. These are positioned around two double-story Tropical Modernism-inspired Living Salas – Villa Monara (meaning Peacock) and Villa Divia (meaning Leopard) – which overlook their own vast infinity pools and the sea on either side of an emerald swathe of lawn.
With a discreet and dedicated team of 30 to fulfill every wish, ÀNI tailors every detail – from special dining, cultural, and wellness moments, to kids’ activities, personal training, and exploration of the region – to ensure a bespoke experience that defies expectations.
The rates start from a minimum of six suites and a minimum of five nights stay is required for the reservations all year round, except for Easter/Passover (minimum 10 nights) and Christmas/New Year (minimum 14 nights).
A stay at ÀNI is all-inclusive, from every personalized meal and spa treatment, to tailored excursions and kids’ activities. This means no hidden costs or price lists; just pure relaxation and the time and space for guests to focus on what is important to them.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served in different settings across the resort, with every menu tailored according to guest preferences and tastes to surprise and delight
- Traditional afternoon tea with tea tasting
- Daily snacks and treats, homemade sorbet and ice-cream, and freshly baked cakes
- Free-flow beverages including premium spirits, cocktails, wines, soft drinks, and fresh juices
- All-day pool butler service
- Tuk-tuk tours around local villages
- Sri Lankan cooking classes with the Executive Chef
- Traditional Sri Lankan cultural show, once per stay
- Live Sri Lankan instrumental music
- Market and artisan workshop tours
- Visiting ÀNI Art Academies Sri Lanka
OUTDOOR ADVENTURE & ENTERTAINMENT
- Guided cycling tours and local walks
- Mountain bikes available for adults and kids
- Beach volleyball, pool volleyball, mini cricket/soccer matches on the lawn
- Outdoor shuffleboard games
- Movies by Moonlight for adults and kids
- Up to 15 spa treatments per day including Ayurveda, sports, reflexology, and head massages with all-natural products featuring local ingredients
- Yoga and Pilates, aqua aerobics, tennis lessons, beach jogging
- Personal training
- Complimentary babysitting, for up to eight hours per day
- Daily children’s activity program with treasure hunts, arts and crafts including mask painting, kite flying, sandcastle building, educational nature tours, and more
- Kids’ cooking/baking classes
- Shuffleboard and other games
- Roundtrip airport transfers from Colombo, once per group
- VIP arrival and departure airport experience
- Unpacking and packing service (as per guest request)
- Daily laundry (excluding dry cleaning)
- International calling and high-speed WiFi
- Netflix, Apple TV, and Apple Music in every room
There will be an additional fixed Kosher Package fee of USD 6,000 for the first 5 nights, then USD 1,000 for each additional night. In addition to this, there is a supplementary per person charge of USD 50 per adult per day / USD 30 per child per day.
Because we offer our resorts exclusive to one group at a time, we can offer a full Kosher program any time of year. Our Kosher package includes us bringing in a Mashgiach in advance to kosher our kitchens, dining ware, cookware, and equipment. We keep a full selection of items (plates, cutting boards, blenders) on hand that cannot be koshered at each resort that are unpacked/sealed by our Mashgiach on arrival/departure. We source from overseas all kosher meats, dairy, wine, and certified packaged goods not otherwise available from our local supermarkets. We also work with Chabad locally in each destination to purchase whatever they have available locally.
Our menus are customized for each group in residence – including for Passover. We learn the specific requirements for each group (i.e Cholov Isroel, Beit Yosef, Gebrokts) and design meals/menus accordingly.
Dining is a huge part of the experience for all of our guests. We send our chefs for training to world-class restaurants – and have them visit each other to share recipes and expand their offerings. Each delivers the best selection of local dishes together with an international mix of fusion and Asian cuisines. For our Kosher guests, our Mashgiachs are also cooks and work together with and supervise our own executive chefs to include, if desired, traditional such as a Cholent for Shabbat.
What we are perhaps most proud of with our Kosher program is that our observant guests need not make any compromise on their food experience – neither on the service experience (no paper/plastic) nor the menu variety. Our Kosher guests enjoy the same international/fusion variety. Our chefs have gotten quite clever about how to transform their favorite dishes, where necessary for kosher clientele - including for Passover.
Our Private Resort concept is perfect for observant travelers seeking a more private luxury experience – away from the crowds of a resort – without any compromise on a first-class kosher food program.