11 nights, 12 days
May 28 - June 8, 2023
On Holland America – Nieuw Statendam
Day 1: IJmuiden: VISA REQ FOR SOME
Day 2: Cruising
Day 3: Ulvik; Hardangerfjord: CRUISING ONLY
Day 4: Molde (VISA REQ FOR SOME; Sognefjord: CRUISING ONLY
Day 5: Flaam
Day 6: Alesund: VISA REQ FOR SOME
Day 7: Bergen: VISA REQ FOR SOME
Day 8: Haugesund: VISA REQ FOR SOME
Day 9: Stavanger: VISA REQ FOR SOME
Day 10: Kristiansand: VISA REQ FOR SOME
Day 11: Aarhus: VISA REQ FOR SOME
Day 12: Copenhagen: VISA REQ FOR SOME
What is included in the price:
- Kosher cruise for 11 nights
- Glatt Kosher food prepared freshly, especially and separately for the Kosher group by the best chefs on the sea.
- Cholov Yisroel, Pat Yisroel and Bishul Yisroel.
- On board Mashgiach who is responsible for the kosher kitchen
- Port taxes and charges
Kosher food at a level you have never experienced:
- A kosher supervisor in charge of the group throughout the cruise
- Fresh Glatt Kosher gourmet food cooked onboard.
- Private Chef onboard.
- New porcelain dishes and utensils
- Sefer Torah and a designated room for organized prayers.
- Kabbalat Shabbat with Kiddush on Friday evening and Shabbat morning.
- Electronic candles of “Machon Zomet” for the customers to light onboard on Friday evening.
Price does not include:
- Visas if needed
- Shore excursions
- Gratuities to ship staff (16$ per person per day)
- Gratuities to Kosher supervisor (70$ per person per cruise)
- Anything not written in “prices include”
Rates & Details
Price per person in a double cabin:
Interior – $4450
Oceanview – $5200
Balcony – $5800