A Unique Kosher Paradise... The Kosher Hotel will open July 15 2020
The Blue Lagoon Hotel is located in the tourist town of Paphos on the Beach in the stunning Capital Coast Complex in the heart of the city
About the Hotel:
- 208 rooms & large suites with fully equipped kitchen + balcony.
- Spectacular view & Perfect location on a private beach & 5 minutes from the city center.
- Kosher dining room (Mehadrin), 365 days a year.
- Israeli Chef offers rich and high standard menu.
- A lounge for Blue Lagoon guests offering free coffee all day
- Outdoor and indoor swimming pools + children pool.
- Amazing Spa & Wellness complex: Jacuzzi, sauna, hammam, massages, beauty, and gym.
- Temple / Beit Knesset.
- A mini market in the hotel.
- Big conference rooms.
- Impressive lobby.
- Tennis courts.
- Free parking.
- Game rooms for kids.
Please note the Kosher Hotel will open July 15 2020
About the meals:
- Full and rich breakfasts and dinners.
- Parallel to breakfast: a bar for making sandwiches for lunch.
- Shabbat and holidays - full board.
- Glatt Kosher Lemehadrin under the strict supervision of Rabbi Yoel Kaplan Shlit'a, Chief Rabbi of Albania.
- All the products are on the highest level of Kashrut: meats - glatt kosher, dairy - Chalav Yisrael, baked goods - Pat Yisrael and cooked foods - Bishul Yisrael.
3 daily prayers - Sefer Torah in the hotel.
Trips & Activities
- ATV Excursion: A guided ATV tour in the magnificent Akams Mountains, Self-Driven for those with a driver’s license
- Paphos Port: Tour the Paphos harbor and local market
- Cruise to the Blue Lagoon: An exciting cruise for the whole family from Latchi’s Marina! We’ll dock in the middle of the Blue Lagoon and dive into the warm turquoise water. Snorkeling options also available
- Troodos Mountain Range: A guided tour to the picturesque villages and towns in Cyprus’ largest Mountain Range – Troodos, enjoy stunning hiking trails, alongside flowing streams
- Shopping, bowling, zoo, water park, water sports and more!
Flights and airports:
From Paphos Airport (PFO) to the hotel: about 25 minutes.
From Larnaca Airport (LCA) to the hotel: about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
The Island of Cyprus
The Island of Cyprus, the largest of the islands of the Eastern Mediterranean, is blessed with amazing natural resources: beaches and picturesque sea bays with clear water, snow-capped mountains, natural oak forests, and beautiful spring blossoms.
All these, along with tours in the beauty of nature, visits to ancient sites and museums, thrilling water sports and al-relaxing on the prize-winning beaches, make it a popular all-season destination for tens of millions of tourists from all over the world.
Paphos is a large and central city located in the southwestern part of Cyprus. Paphos is a happy and lively beach town offering its guests a perfect vacation experience.
In the center of the city; A spectacular promenade, a marina and an active harbor, beaches, and natural bays, varied water attractions, a large brand mall, a zoo, a huge water park, archeological sites and more …UNESCO declared Paphos a “World Heritage Site”.