July & August 2021
A truly unique family destination in Morocco.
Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort 5* - Morocco
Summer holidays at Mazagan Beach Resort has been a Sarah Tour’s best selling product for over a decade thanks to an incredibly large and qualitative range of leisure for the kids and the whole family.
Mazagan offers Beach, Forest, Gary Player Golf Course, Full kids program with 3 clubs for each age group, large heated outdoor pools. Sarah Tours has selected the best locations in this Kerzner International Signature hotel for your program.
- Deluxe rooms and suites
- Breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- Gourmet coffee break every day
- Moroccan SPA & Hammam
- 18-hole golf course
- 7 km of private beach
- Fitness center
- Heated swimming pool
- Children’s pool with slide
- Children’s clubs & baby club
- A world of outdoor activities awaits!
Sarah Tours pays particular attention and rigor to the observance of the halachah.
The meats come from the best hashgachot in the world (RAV Revah – Orthodox Union – Rav Mahfoud -Vaad Hakashrut Morocco). Our meats also come from the company Morocco Kosher Meat which produces quality meats under high level of quality (Loubavitch Morocco AND Vaad kosher Morocco under the direction of Rav Rèvah Orthodoxe Union. The team of chèhita bodkè houts and pnim come from Israel and France)
The milk is Halav Israel.
The cheeses come from France under the hachgaha of Rav Schlesinger – Strasbourg and the Beth din of France.
The hotel provides entertainment adapted to each age of your children.
- Baby Club
- Mini Club
- Rush Club (For Teens)
Breakfast is served daily from 8am to 10:30 in the form of Israeli buffets. Varities selections of freshly squeezed fruit juices, Moroccan pastries and jams, salad buffets, a large assortment of cheeses, yoghurts, and omelets prepared for order as well as hot dishes….
Lounge for tefillah.
They are served in the form of buffets or served at the table. You will enjoy Moroccan Jewish cuisine.
Between minha and arvit on Shabbat a number of speakers will address various topics.
A restaurant on site, will offer a choice of salads, grills, Moroccan dishes etc.
Group excursions in option will be available to discover Imperial Cities & Jewish Heritage like Rabat, Casablanca, Marrakech, El Jadida and Azemmour city.
Private excursions also available on request.
Preventive and Protective Measures:
- Reinforced safety devices
- Thermal cameras
- Systematic temperature measurement
- Disinfection portal
- Baggage disinfection before delivery
- Hydroalcoholic gel available
- Social distancing in common areas
- Reinforced hygiene in the kitchens and at the restaurant service
Rates & Details
Prices for one week from 11th to 31st July 2021
(Early booking offer available until 30th May 2021)
- Price per Adult: 980 € instead of 1190€1190 €*
- Price per Children from 4 to13 years old: 390 € instead of 590€590 €**
- Price per Children – 4 years old: 150 €**
- Supplementary night per adult: 169 €*
- Supplementary night per child 4 to 13 yo: 35 €**
- Supplementary night per child – 4 yo: 20 €**
Prices for one week 1st to 31st August 2021
- Price per Adult: 1390 €*
- Price per Children : 590 €**
(*) Double room based rate
(**) In the parents’ room | 2 children max
This price includes :
- Breakfast buffets
- Half-board evening meals
- Religious Offices
- Folk evening with orchestra
- Access to children’s clubs
- Baby Club for babies from 3 months to 4 years old according to availability at the time of booking
- Club for children from 4 to 12 years old
“Full board option available”
This price does not include:
- The lunch
- Stay taxes about €4 per day and per adult (children do not pay the tourist tax)
- Airport / hotel / airport transfers
- Shabbat lunch 50 € per adult and 30 €/per child (by Shabbat)
- Full board option