Croatia - lies in the northwestern part of the Balkan region.
This fascinating country combines the influences of East and West, mountains and sea and an abundance of enviable water.
Slovenia - lies in the heart of Europe and borders with Austria in the north, Hungary to the east, Croatia to the south and Italy to the west. Its location places it as a crossroads between Western and Eastern European cultures.
This country, which is described as the "postcard of Europe," has accepted all the good that nature can bestow: towering mountains, azure lakes, turquoise rivers, blue beaches, and especially good and welcoming people.
This holiday enjoys all the good these two neighboring countries have to offer.
The Trakoscan Hotel, named after the ancient medieval castle next to it, is located in the Varazdin region, in northwestern Croatia, only 7 km from the border with Slovenia.
The modern 4-star deluxe hotel is situated in a beautiful natural environment surrounded by hills, forests and a lake where you can boat and fish.
It offers elegant air-conditioned rooms, a heated pool and a wellness center including a Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, a pool of streams, and massages (on request and payment).
The hotel has a spacious lobby and a terrace overlooking the castle, as well as a conference hall to serve as a synagogue.
The hotel also has a tennis and basketball court, bicycles for rent, and hiking and climbing trails.
Full hospitality: Our meal specification is full and rich and includes everything that will make your vacation enjoyable and pampering:
- A rich Israeli breakfast, sandwiches for the day, a great dinner (meat meal) and a coffee corner with free sweets.
- On Shabbat: Full board includes a luxurious kiddush in the best tradition.
- Kashrut: Glatt-Mehadrin under the supervision of Rabbi Nehemiah Rotenberg, Vienna.
- Daily trips on buses at a high tourist level and guided by a professional and courteous guide (upon booking) .
Options and recommendations for day tours:
- Varazdin – city center
- Lake Bled
- Vintagar Canyon
- Zagreb – city center
- Plitvice water falls
- Postojna drip caves
- Maribor – city center and Adrenaline Park
- And much more….
Direct flights from Tel Aviv to Zagreb/Ljubljana, transfers to the hotel.
- Zagreb – 90 km ( 1 h )
- Graz – 110 km ( 1:20 h )
- Ljubljana – 160 km ( 2 h )
- Vienna – 315 km ( 3:20 h )