5 Star Luxury Kosher Vacations At The Grand Hotel des Bains Kempinski in St. Moritz.
Come and experience the ultimate luxury partnership of Swiss Quality and Kosher Hospitality.
This year is the 5th consecutive summer, where you can enjoy true 5-star service and strictly kosher gourmet dining without compromising any of our exacting standards.
The spectacular mountain setting, pristine nature and countless sporting activities combined with high class events, culinary extravagance, luxury and design create a uniquely exclusive lifestyle that can only be found in St. Moritz – urban glamour in the peaceful surroundings of the Swiss Alps.
Relax in the Champagne Climate of the Top of the World – St. Moritz.
Experience 5-star Luxury – and beyond!
Enjoy kosher gourmet menus.
Rejuvenate in the alpine 2800sqm, two-story Kempinski The SPA.
Energize and ride the next-door gondola up for alpine hiking and biking. We prepared a bespoke Kosher Package and have included everything to make your stay as pleasurable as possible.
Our kosher hospitality package from 30 June to 1 September 2019 includes:
- Includes Sumptuous Breakfast Buffet
- “Kosher Mini-Market”
- 4-course Gourmet Dinner with mineral waters, coffee & tea
- 24h Tea & Coffee Station
Shabbat at the Kempinski
- Friday Night Dinner
- Shabbat Lunch*
- Shabbat Dinner (Seuda Shlishith)
Other services & highlights included
- In-House Synagogue
- Dedicated Swimming Pool Times for ladies & gentlemen
- Free access to 2800 sqm Spa with four different saunas, a steam bath, a laconium, an indoor pool, Kneipp baths and a sun terrace
- Separate Ladies’ Spa
- TechnoGym with 24 hours access
- Complementary WIFI
- Fantastic Kids Club for little guests
- Babysitting available upon request and charged extra
- Perfect location near the lake and next to the Signalbahn cable-car with direct accessto the mountains
- FREE Mountain Railway & Cable-car pass to guests staying 2 nights or longer
*Complimentary to guests staying more than 7 nights.
In partnership with Arieh Wagner – www.StarGuest.com
TThe Kosher Kitchens at Grand Hotel des Bain Kempinski are under the Strict Kashruth Supervision of Rabbi Ben Zion Rabinowitz of Biala, Chief Rabbi of Lugano – Switzerland.
All milk products are Cholov Isroel only and all meats are Glatt L'Mehadrin.