2 July to 22 August 2021
KOSHER LUXURY IN ST. MORITZ
Experience the spectacular surroundings of the Swiss Alps combined with strictly kosher gourmet dining, exceptional five-star service and countless activities for the entire family.
Book your stay from 2 July to 22 August now.
Come and experience the ultimate luxury partnership of Swiss Quality and Kosher Hospitality.
The spectacular mountain setting, pristine nature and countless sporting activities combined with high class events, culinary extravagance, luxury and design create a uniquely exclusive lifestyle that can only be found in St. Moritz – urban glamour in the peaceful surroundings of the Swiss Alps.
- Relax in the Champagne Climate of the Top of the World – St. Moritz.
- Experience 5-star Luxury – and beyond!
- Enjoy kosher gourmet menus.
- Rejuvenate in the alpine 2800sqm, two-story Kempinski The SPA.
- Energize and ride the next-door gondola up for alpine hiking and biking. We prepared a bespoke Kosher Package and have included everything to make your stay as pleasurable as possible.
- Includes Sumptuous Breakfast
- “Kosher Mini-Market”
- 4-course Gourmet Dinner with mineral waters, coffee & tea
- 24h Tea & Coffee Station
- Shabbat at the Kempinski
- Friday Night Dinner
- Shabbat Lunch*
- Shabbat Dinner (Seuda Shlishith)
Other services & highlights included
- In-House Synagogue
- Dedicated Swimming Pool Times for ladies & gentlemen
- Free Access to 2800 sqmSpa with four different saunas, a steam bath, a laconium, an indoor pool, Kneippbaths and a sun terrace
- Separate Ladies’ Spa
- TechnoGymwith 24 hours access
- Complementary WIFI
- Fantastic Kids Club for little guests
- Babysitting available upon request and charged extra
- Perfect location near the lake and next to the Signalbahncable-car with direct access to the mountains
- Service charges and VAT included, excluding city tax
Discover St. Moritz
Complimentary outdoor activities
E-Bike tour, goat trekking, climbing, stand up paddling, mountainbikeing for kids
Everything for kids
- Kids Club with daily activities like story telling or crafts
- The Kids Club offers trained care for children up two years-of-age
- Baby Setupin your room
Additional ideas for family activities
- Picnic Experience
- Private guided tours for climbing, sailing, hiking or E-biking for an extra charge
In partnership with Arieh Wagner – www.StarGuest.com
The Kosher Kitchens at Grand Hotel des Bain St Moritz are under the Strict Kashruth Supervision of Rabbi Ben Zion Rabinowitz of Biala, Chief Rabbi of Lugano – Switzerland.
All milk products are Cholov Isroel only and all meats are Glatt L'Mehadrin.