Organized by MY Kosher Hotel
Hotel Chalet Marcora is a new August project organized by MY Kosher Hotel, the first and only Italian (and European) 4* Jewish hotel with a full Kosher Mehadrin certification that is an almost all year-round kosher hotel (Rav Benzion Rabinowitz Shlita - Admur mi-Biale).
Campitello, a delightful village at the feet of the most famous mountains, represents the ideal marriage between nature & sport, events & culture, relaxing & fun!
At the shadow of the mountain group of Sella, Sassolungo and Marmolada, Campitello offers incredible panoramas in the famous "Dolomiti Superski" valley.
Campitello, together with Canazei, Gries, Alba and Penia, is the most renowned touristic center of Val di Fassa, which attracts vacationers of all ages.
The Dolomites mountains have been nominated as WORLD UNESCO HERITAGE, as the best and nicest mountains in Europe!
Hotel Chalet Marcora is located just 5 minutes walking from the cable-car Col Rodella.
In Hotel Chalet Marcora, in the indoor SPA, you will find wet saunas, dry saunas and relaxing corners. In the sky-facing complex, 2 hot Jacuzzi baths and closed sauna capsules will be waiting for you.
Please notice: only packages of 7 nights (or multiple) from Wednesday to Wednesday, are available at the following dates:
1. August 02nd-09th
2. August 09th-16th
Weekly price list (7 nights) for 2 people in 1 room include:
- Full served daily dinner (Seudah Shlishit on Shabat)
- Large buffet daily breakfast (except Shabat & YomTov - light breakfast)
- Complementary afternoon tea-coffee-cakes
- Shabbat kiddush & lunch
- Free entry in all the SPA facilities
- Free Wi-Fi connection
City tax Euro 2,50 each adult for each night
For our affectionate guests arriving from Israel, special rates for flight are available from TelAviv to Verona at Euro 500/each person return flight (Wednesday to Wednesday).
Subject to availability!
- Bolzano km 50 ONLY nearest train station (approx. 1 hr.)
- Verona km 180 (approx. 2.15 hrs.)
- Venice or Treviso km 175 (approx. 2.15 hrs.)
- Bergamo km 280 (approx. 3.5 hrs.)
- Milan km 350 (approx. 4.5 hrs.)
- Munich km 350 (approx. 4.5 hrs.)
- Innsbruck km 190 (approx. 2.15 hrs.)