14 night, 15 days
August 23 - September 6, 2023
Holland America – Nieuw Statendam
Day 1: Copenhagen: VISA REQ FOR SOME
Day 2: Cruising
Day 3: Queensferry: TENDER REQUIRED
Day 4: Lerwick: TENDER REQUIRED
Day 5: Cruising
Day 6: Akureyri: VISA REQ FOR SOME;Eyjafjordur: CRUISING ONLY
Day 7: Isafjordur: TENDER REQUIRED VISA REQ FOR SOME; Isafjordhur: CRUISING ONLY
Day 8: Grundarfjordur; Isafjordhur: CRUISING ONLY
Day 9: Reykjavik: VISA REQ FOR SOME
Day 10: Cruising
Day 11: Djupivogur: TENDER REQUIRED VISA REQ FOR SOME; Cruising Breidafjordur: CRUISING ONLY
Day 12: Runavik: TENDER REQUIRED VISA REQ FOR SOME
Day 13: Cruising
Day 14: Kristiansand: VISA REQ FOR SOME
Day 15: Copenhagen: VISA REQ FOR SOME
What is included in the price:
- Kosher cruise for 14 nights
- Glatt Kosher food prepared freshly, especially and separately for the Kosher group by the best chefs on the sea.
- Cholov Yisroel, Pat Yisroel and Bishul Yisroel.
- On board Mashgiach who is responsible for the kosher kitchen
- Port taxes and charges
Kosher food at a level you have never experienced:
- A kosher supervisor in charge of the group throughout the cruise
- Fresh Glatt Kosher gourmet food cooked onboard.
- Private Chef onboard.
- New porcelain dishes and utensils
- Sefer Torah and a designated room for organized prayers.
- Kabbalat Shabbat with Kiddush on Friday evening and Shabbat morning.
- Electronic candles of “Machon Tzomet” for the customers to light onboard on Friday evening.
Price does not include:
- Visas if needed
- Shore excursions
- Gratuities to ship staff (16$ per person per day)
- Gratuities to Kosher supervisor (70$ per person per cruise)
- Anything not written in “prices include”
Rates & Details
Price per person in a double cabin:
Interior – $4900
Oceanview – $5800
Balcony – $6400