The Schloss Hotel & Spa PONTRESINA Engedin St. Moritz
Enjoy all the worlds that Switzerland has to offer
Schloss Hotel & Spa PONTRESINA Engedin St. Moritz
The hotel is exclusively ours
Tour Plus customers in Switzerland
Receive a complementary PASS card from us
The Pass gives access to all public transportion in Engedin (€280 value)
We have chosen the most attractive options that will give you access to as many sites in the St Moritz area at the lowest price
- St. Moritz – Corviglia
- Zuoz – Pizzet/Albanas
- Müsella – La Punt
- Bügls – S-chanf
- Bernina Heliski
- Diavolezza e Mottas-Muragl
Pontresina in the Engedin region of Switzerland – an enchanting village situated just four minutes from St. Moritz - surrounded by forests and with a snowy ridge towering above it, amazing lakes and - most importantly - the incomparable Swiss air.
The entire Engedin region is filled with the natural beauty of snowy mountain peaks, lakes, and forests. The region's landscape is truly breathtaking. Picturesque villages and towns are a fabulous backdrop for the elegance of the renowned resorts of St. Moritz and its world class attractions.
The pastoral village of Pointresina is near to many tourist sites. The location offers a variety of amusement options of all kinds. Pontresina is a wonderful family friendly location from which to take fascinating trips encompassing nature and culture. Amongst the many local attractions: the Bernina Express ‘roller coaster’ railway, a trip up the Diavolezza glacial mountain, the Morteratsch Glacier, the Italian town of Livigno - a ski resort during the winter and the world’s largest ‘duty free’ zone during the summer. Recommended is a trip through the most beautiful valleys in the region, cable car ride to Bad-Signal, the ski lifts at Corviglia. It is possible to cross the mountain pass from Maloja to Italy and pay a visit to Lecco on the shore of Lake Como. Alternatively you can take a cruise on Lake Lugano to the charming old city of Campione d'Italia.
Schloss Hotel & Spa PONTRESINA
The hotel is situated in the heart of the Alps, in the area of Lake St. Moritz . It looks out over the stunning lakes and mountain ranges of Bernina, welcoming vacationers to enjoy an unforgettable summer holiday.
- Spacious and elegant lobby
- Large and lavish halls and dining rooms
- Large events lounge with a modern design that is innovative and opulent
- Children's play area
- An enclosed outdoor terrace overlooking the tranquil panorama
- 3 tennis courts, a beach volleyball court and climbing wall
- Spa, sauna, jacuzzi with a relaxation room
- Covered heated swimming pool- separate bathing only
A Kosher Culinary Celebration
In accordance with the very best and luxurious tradition of Tour-Plus, you will experience a culinary celebration with gourmet meals served in a variety of styles and, of course, fine Italian food befitting the St. Moritz region. Everything is strictly Glatt Kosher leMehadrin By Rabbi Pinchas Leibush Padwa Shlita.
Accommodation at the hotel is on a
- half-board basis, with coffee & cake and free hot drinks available throughout the day.
- Shabbat full board: Friday erev shabbat snacks (Toamea) ,shabbat dinner, shabbat lunch, seuda shlishit (shaleshudes).
- On Shabbat we offer full board with a lavish kiddush as well as coffee & cake.
- buffet meals
- À la carte shabbat dinner
- Kiddush Raba on shabbat morning
- Ashkenazi Nusach Tefilot
- Babysitting (additional cost)
- Daily Minyan
- Excursions (additional cost)
- Freshly made meals by our chefs
- Packed Lunch -additional cost
- Glatt Lemehadrin
- Kids Club - Multi Languages