THE GRAND HOTEL, PRESOLANA, ITALY
Enjoy a Family Friendly Sukkot Experience in the Magnificent Italian Alps!
7-12 night Family Packages with affordable prices
Sunday 23 September – Wednesday 03 October, 2018
*Optional came early before Shabbat
- From your room be delighted by the panoramic view of the majestic Orobie Alps guaranteeing you the intimacy of a relaxing vacation!
- Under 2hrs drive from Milan Airport; the Presolana Pass is at 1300M altitude
- Large social lounge, piano bar and billiards room and more
- Wellness Centre with private massage rooms, 2 indoor pools, sauna & Turkish Bath
- Activities for all ages, biking, hiking, golf, horse riding, shopping & more
- Daily Minyanim, Shabbat atmosphere and thought-provoking lectures
- The fresh culinary catering will be prepared under the auspices GAYA Events and our World Class Executive Chefs creating a dining experience drawing on the best of Italian, continental and traditional Jewish fare.
- The kitchen and dining room will be under the Glatt L'Mehadrin, Kosher Supervision of Rav Nehemiah Rotenberg.
- Exciting optional day trips to Bergamo, Sirmione Lake Garda, Verona, Lake Iseo and more will round out a truly unique Italian summer experience for your family.
- Personally hosted by our experienced Gaya Tours staff
Full Board basis including a sandwich bar, fruit and vegetables for your packed lunches
Luxury kiddush gourmet Shabbat and Yom Tov
Daily Afternoon Tea, coffee and cake served
On-site hosting by Gaya Tours Staff