Sukkot on the beach!
Important message: Pay attention! Due to the corona virus we are limited in a number of places, please book your reservations early.
Kosher Luxus in Cancun Mexico in conjunction with E & S Tours invites you to celebrate Sukkot at the luxurious and prestigious hotel
HAVEN RESORTS & SPA
On the sandy and beautiful beaches of Cancun, everything is included and completely exclusive to holiday guests.
An oceanfront sanctuary of luxury and sophistication awaits you at Haven Riviera Cancun, an all-inclusive resort located between Cancun and Riviera Maya. Escape to an exclusive realm of style, glamor and seclusion, where you will feel as if a small strip of the coast of Mexico has been reserved just for you.
We are on our way to surprise you with the entertainment performances from the rising stars.
Musical prayers, live concert & Simchat Torah - Accompany your prayers and sing-along with our famous singers, especially brought-in for this special occasion.
Kids Club - Fun activities, games, and soft play areas available for kids during the day.
Private babysitting - Service available upon request at a nominal fee.
The Kashrut - Strict Supervision by HaRav Yosef Maleh Shlita, head Rabbi of Mosdot Kaf, in Mexico City. Meat is Chalak Beit Yosef, Glatt L’Mehadrin with stringencies to satisfy Sefardim and Ashkenazim. All Dairy is Cholov Yisrael. Bread is Yoshon and Pas Yisrael.
- Suites and Resort de Junior Suites
- Large, air-conditioned sukkah with sea views
- Option for a private sukkah (extra charge)
- 3 stunning pools facing spectacular views
- Private beach
- Nespresso coffee machines in all units.
- 24-hour courtesy room service.
- Complimentary WIFI in all rooms and public areas including pool and beach
- Sephardic and Ashkenazi rabbis
- Extremely high kosher
- Dynamic rabbis
- Fascinating lectures
- Chalav Yisroel
- ChalakBeit Yosef
- Glatt Kosher
Dear customers due to the corona virus, the company requires our guests to meet the criteria so that we can ensure a healthy and pleasant vacation.
Here are the rules:
- It is mandatory to arrange medical insurance before arrival
- Every family must fill out a health form.
- It is mandatory to measure temperature before arrival
- Measure tempaerature daily during your stay at the hotel, if you have a temperature, do not leave the room at all and contact the reception immediately.
- Maintaining hygiene rules
- Sitting in the sukkah and in the dining rooms 2 meters apart between families