Hanukkah 1.12.21 - 15.12.21
Winter 20.1.22 - 30.1.22
Purim 13.3.22 - 20.3.22
Experience the ultimate luxury of Swiss Quality and Kosher Hospitality.
The spectacular mountain setting, pristine nature and countless sporting activities combined with high class events, culinary extravagance, luxury and design create a uniquely exclusive lifestyle that can only be found in St. Moritz – urban glamour in the peaceful surroundings of the Swiss Alps.
- Relax in the Champagne Climate of the Top of the World – St. Moritz.
- Experience 5-star Luxury – and beyond!
- Enjoy kosher gourmet menus.
- Rejuvenate in the alpine 2800sqm, two-story Kempinski The SPA.
- Energize and ride the next-door gondola up for skiing and hiking.
Our kosher hospitality package from 20 December 2020 to 28 February 2021 and includes:
- Sumptuous Breakfast Buffet
- “Kosher Mini-Market”
- 4-course Gourmet Dinner with mineral waters, coffee & tea
- 24h Tea & Coffee Station
Shabbat at the Kempinski
- Friday Night Dinner
- Shabbat Lunch (*Complimentary to guests staying more than 7 nights)
- Shabbat Dinner (Seuda Shlishith)
Other services & highlights included
- In-House Synagogue
- Dedicated Swimming Pool Times for ladies & gentlemen
- Free access to 2800 sqm Spa with four different saunas, a steam bath, a laconium, an indoor pool, Kneipp baths and a sun terrace
- Separate Ladies’ Spa
- TechnoGym with 24 hours access
- Complementary WIFI
- Fantastic Kids Club for little guests
- Babysitting available upon request and charged extra
- Ski school, shop and rental inside the hotel
- Perfect location near the lake and next to the Signalbahn cable-car with direct access to the skiing area
- Daily Ski Pass for only CHF 45 per person per day when purchasing the ski pass for the entire length of your stay.
In partnership with Arieh Wagner – www.StarGuest.com
The Kosher Kitchens at Grand Hotel des Bain Kempinski are under the Strict Kashruth Supervision of Rabbi Ben Zion Rabinowitz of Biala, Chief Rabbi of Lugano – Switzerland.
All milk products are Cholov Isroel only and all meats are Glatt L'Mehadrin.