We are delighted to warmly welcome you to one of the most beautiful and interesting areas in Slovakia. The Liptov region offers a wide range of possibilities and countless amounts of tourist, sports and cultural activities.
Hotel FIM has been completely renovated. It is located in the heart of the Demanovska valley, which is one of the most beautiful and interesting valley in Slovakia. It is in the valley of the highest mountain in the region-Chopok.
We are pleased to invite you to a warm kosher winter vacation with the best chefs and top quality food!
Our package includes:
• Direct flights to Slovakia (regular flights) operated by wizzair
•Transfers to the hotel (about an hour and a half drive(
• Meals: Full and rich breakfast and dinner prepared by Israeli chefs accompanied by a Mashgiach
• Self-preparation of sandwiches for lunch (full meal upon request(
•All Shabbat meals
• Coffee and cake in the afternoon
• Ski pass for five full days. (Possibility for evening skiing on the day of arrival and on Motzaei Shabbat–illuminated slope(
• Rental of ski equipment, including helmet (possibility to change equipment at any point).
• On the day of arrival; Escort by a professional guide to help with wearing and adjusting the equipment, getting to know the area and basic skiing instruction.
• Entrance to a heated water park! (TATRALANDIA(
• Use of the hotel pool
• Pool table, table tennis, Wii and video games
• Childrens' playroom
• Israeli medics at the hotel for medical treatment if necessary
• Spa treatments can be booked (for a fee(
• The hotel will have a Sefer Torah and there will be minyanim
• Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
The hotel is closed only for our group; there will be no other people in the hotel apart from the group.
The hotel will be completely kosher l'Mehadrin, under the supervision of Rabbi Fink Jerusalem.
A bus to the ski resort (free of charge) leaves from the hotel entrance every half an hour.
• Departure on Wednesday, 17.01.2018, return on Wednesday 24.01.2018
• Departure on Wednesday, 24.01.2018, return on Wednesday 31.01.2018
What if I do not know how to ski?
We recommend a warm kosher winter vacation even without skiing, at a discount price! There are many attractions and sights in the area. (Caves, castles, hiking trails and more(
In addition, you can order beginners ski instructionand enjoy the ski experience!