Avi & Belinda Netzer welcome you to the best summer vacation in the Italian Alps!
SUMMER 2020 ONLY THIS SUMMER we are making our beautiful hotel available for ‘private sell-outs’ subject to availability. We can help with private charter flights to Bolzano (1 hour from hotel)
Also, we are making available mini-zones, making it possible for any family or group to rent their own sections of the hotel. Zones have as few as 4 or as many as 15 rooms. Some zones have their own common area, and all have their own dining rooms.
B & B options available and all carefully arranged according to the health guidelines. We have truly missed our guests and look forward to welcoming you back at My Kosher Hotel.
Enjoy the beautiful panoramas of the Dolomites – UNESCO heritage – in a warm atmosphere.
The FIRST and ONLY all-year-round Jewish owned "Boutique" luxurious kosher hotel in the Italian Alps.
My Kosher Hotel is the first and only Italian hotel with a full Kosher Mehadrin certification. (Bedatz Lugano - Rav Benzion Rabinowitz Shlita - Biale Rebbe). Opened in December 2008, it's the ideal choice for spending an enjoyable holiday in the heart of the famous Italian Dolomites, surrounded by a unique beautiful landscape.
The Hotel has 53 comfortable and modern rooms and an indoor, heated swimming pool.
There is a Synagogue and a Mikvah Tahara on the premises.
Canazei, a delightful village at the foot of the most famous mountains, represents the ideal marriage between nature & sport, events & culture, relaxation & fun.
At the shadow of the mountain groups of Sella, Pordoi, Sassolungo e Marmolada, Canazei offers incredible panoramas in every season.
The Dolomites here rise in unforgettable shapes and give unique ideas and feelings, which remain imprinted in the memory of those who admire them.
Situated in Alba, the natural extension of Canazei, My Kosher Hotel is looking forward to welcoming you in its unique atmosphere!
Beautiful tours organized to Venice-Bolzano-Garda lake-Gardaland amusement park and more and more...
Accommodations and Amenities:
- All 53 rooms are furnished with taste and simplicity and we offer to the guest to choose among 4 categories: Classic, Superior, Junior Suite, Apartments.
- All the rooms are spacious and bright, with modern furniture, comfortable somier beds, with a soft mountain duvet, heating, Lcd flat television (Sky Gold Vision), Wi-Fi, telephone, safe deposit box, minibar & hair-drier.
- Breakfast in the room is available upon request.
- The rooms offer a beautiful panoramic view of the dolomitic mountains.
- Brand new swimming pool with Jacuzzi
- Gym and Sauna
- Kids club
- You are guaranteed a relaxing holiday!
Restaurant and Typical Foods:
- My Kosher Hotel is the first and only Italian hotel with a full Kosher Mehadrin certification that is an all year round kosher hotel.
- We are under the Hashgacha (Certification) of the orthodox Rabbinate of Lugano Bedatz Switzerland - Rav Benzion Rabinowitz Shlita, with the presence of a Mashgiach Tmidi.
- At My Kosher Hotel we offer you a variety of dishes: Italian specialities as well as international cuisine offered in a 4-course dinner served every evening with a rich salad bar of antipasti and soups invite you to enjoy our culinary delights.
- At breakfast we offer you a choice of a large buffet with the additional possibility of making your own sandwiches for your day’s outing.
- Afternoon coffee, tea with cake and cookies are available daily.
- Enjoy a cocktail at our American bar and special offer of ice cream in the summer.
- Shabbat at My Kosher Hotel has a special touch with the beautiful decoration of the dining room: white chair covers as well as special plates make the Shabbat experience at My One Kosher Hotel unique.
- A Kiddush offered on our terrace (weather permitting) with a vast choice of cakes and other specialities will make your Shabbat feeling complete.
- Enjoy also our special theme dinners, our splendid barbecue with a large choice of salads on our terrace in the summer.
- Our friendly and multilingual staff will be happy to serve you and are looking forward to spoiling you, making your vacation a special experience!
There are many activities and trips to be enjoyed in this area in the summer!
- PanoramaPass: this card allows you to use all cableways and chair-lifts in Val di Fassa: from Marmolada to Pordoi, Sella, Sassolungo, Catinaccio, Costabella, Lusia and Monzoni.
- Pordoi, The Terrace of Europe and Lake Fedaia: located just 20 minutes from our hotel, Sass Pordoi is a panoramic spot about 3,000 meters high, capable of offering a breathtaking view as far as the Swiss and Austrian Alps.
- Marmolada, Serrai, Di Sottoguda and Lake Alleghe: this natural reserve houses a spectacular walk along the river, with enchanted caves and a small waterfall. There is also a small open tourist train.
- Rafting on Avisio River: just 45 minutes from our hotel, you will have the opportunity to practice this adventurous sport safely on Avisio River, along Val di Fiemme. Kayaking, canyoning and tubing are also possible.
- Venice: a unique city in the world, considered as one of the most beautiful and magical. Here you can admire, among its canals, locations such as St. Mark’s Basilica, Saint Mark’s Square and the Burano and Murano Islands. You can also visit its Jewish ghetto.
- Bolzano km 50 (approx. 1 hr)
- Verona km 180 (approx. 2 hrs)
- Venezia km 175 (approx. 3 hrs)
- Milano km 350 (approx. 4,5 hrs)
- Munchen km 350 (approx. 4 hrs)
- Innsbruck km 190 (approx. 2 hrs)