Caprice Spa Resort
Luxury! Fun! Relax!
Kosher Mehadrin, open all Summer season 2021 – June, July, August
The island of Cyprus, the largest of the eastern Mediterranean islands, is blessed with natural treasures throughout the year: mountain peaks bleached in winter snow, picturesque bays with clear water, natural forests of oaks and cedars and beautiful spring blooms. All of these, together with trips to the beautiful nature, visits to antiquities sites and museums, participation in water sports and also just spending time on the beach make it a popular destination among tourists from all over the world throughout the year.
Our location - Latchi
Latchi is an amazing seaside town on the western side of Cyprus.
The town has a lovely promenade along the coast, a marina with a variety of boats, restaurants and cafes, beaches and spectacular bays.
The town is close to the city of Polis and about a half hour drive from Paphos.
The town is close to the Akamas Nature Reserve, one of the most beautiful reserves on the island, and also close to the Blue Lagoon, one of the most popular tourist destinations on the island.
About the hotel
Caprice Spa Resort is a modern and luxurious boutique hotel that includes:
- 55 beautiful, large and spacious suites. Each suite has a courtyard or balcony
- Some units have a private pool or Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pools and an indoor heated pool
- Dead Sea pool is heated
- Children's pool
- A spa that includes a sauna, hammam, Jacuzzi and a variety of professional treatments
- A synagogue and and Sefer Torah
The hotel serves fine breakfasts and dinners, full board on Shabbat
Quality and varied meals by a veteran and experienced kitchen staff
Kosher Mehadrin under the supervision of Rabbi Nehemiah Rotenberg Shlita
Attractions around the hotel
- ATV driving in the mountains in the Akamas Reserve
- Cruise to the Blue Lagoon - fun for the whole family! It is recommended to anchor in the center of the lagoon and jump into the turquoise water
- Troodos Mountains and the picturesque towns at its foot.
- Paphos - the old city, the port and the Kings Mall, with brand stores and the well-known Jumbo store
- Horseback riding - in the beautiful area of Lachi with the family or a couple riding along the beach at sunset
- Lachi Beach - one of the most beautiful beaches
- Water sports, diving
- Jeep and boogie rides
- Paphos Airport is 56 km (50 minutes drive)
- Larnaca Airport is 155 km (two hours drive)