9 Nights, 10 days
February 13 - 22, 2023
On Norwegian Cruise Line - Norwegian Jewel
Take the world's greatest shortcut with our Panama Canal Kosher cruise.
Traversing the 40-mile Panama Canal is a rite of passage and something you'll remember for a lifetime. Add in compelling ports like Cartagena and Puerto Limon on your Panama canal cruise and you're in for a unique adventure.
- 9 night cruise from Colon to Panama city
- Glatt Kosher food prepared freshly, especially and separately for the Kosher group by the best chefs on the sea. Cholov Yisroel, Pat Yisroel and Bishul Yisroel.
- On board Mashgiach who is responsible for the kosher kitchen
- Port taxes and charges
Kosher food at a level you have never experienced:
- A kosher supervisor in charge of the group throughout the cruise
- Fresh Glatt Kosher gourmet food cooked onboard.
- Private chef onboard.
- New porcelain dishes and utensils
- Sefer Torah and a designated room for organized prayers.
- Kabbalat Shabbat with Kiddush on Friday evening and Shabbat morning.
- Electronic candles of “Machon Zomet” for the customers to light onboard on Friday evening.
- Day 1 - Monday, February 13: Panama City Colon
- Day 2 - Tuesday, February 14: Cartagena Colombia
- Day 3 - Wednesday, February 15: Day At Sea
- Day 4 - Thursday, February 16: Willemstad
- Day 5 - Friday, February 17: Oranjestad
- Day 6 - Saturday, February 18: Kralendijk
- Day - Sunday, February 19: Day At Sea
- Day 8 - Monday, February 20: Puerto Limon
- Day 9 - Tuesday, February 21: Transit Panama Canal
- Day 10 - Wednesday, February 22: Panama city
Please be advised:
- The itinerary is not the responsibility of Golden Tours and may change due to weather, captain’s decision etc.
- The price of the cruise is based on availability.
- Booking requires reading and signing a proper disclosure form
- Final approval for the cruise is conditioned on approval from the cruise line operator and notification of this approval to the customer by a representative of Golden Tours.
Most important: Our company recommends obtaining medical insurance from the moment of purchasing the cruise and / or cancellation insurance.
Terms of cancellation:
- 120 days prior to cruise until 95 days prior to cruise: 25% cancellation fee
- 94 days prior to cruise until 61 days prior to cruise: 50% cancellation fee
- 60 days prior to cruise until 45 days prior to cruise: 75% cancellation fee.
- 44 days prior to cruise: 100% cancellation fee.
Rates & Details
- Interior: $2,590 per person in a double cabin
- Ocean View: $2,890 per person in a double cabin
- Balcony: $3,590 per person in a double cabin
- Mini Suite with Balcony: $3,790 per person in a double cabin