Astonishing exotic and utterly compelling, Vietnam is a country of breathtaking natural beauty with a unique heritage. Vietnam is a world-famous tourist destination for its rich historical, cultural and commercial diversity. It is a vacationer’s paradise as one can see breathtaking views of mountains, lakes, beaches, flora and fauna, and even commercial spots totally worth-seeing. Here's a list of just some of historical and exciting places that we will be visiting..
Explore bustling Ho Chi Minh City (formerly known as Saigon) on this adventure tour. The Ho Chi Minh City tour will give you an insight into the history, culture and the daily life of the locals in Ho Chi Minh City. Discover the historic Giac Lam pagoda, bargain for souvenirs at Ben Thanh market and enjoy a lunch of Vietnamese cuisine. Learn about Vietnam's modern history by visiting the Reunification Palace and finish the day with a stroll along Ho Chi Minh City's tree-lined boulevards.
Experience the world of the Cu Chi freedom fighters with a visit to their famous tunnel system. This network of over 200 km of tunnels became legendary during the 1960's when they played a vital part in the American War, allowing the Viet Cong to control a large rural area close to Ho Chi Minh City. In their heyday, the tunnels were functioning underground cities.
Travel to the heart of the Mekong Delta on this small group adventure tour from Ho Chi Minh City. You'll board a private longtail boat, experience the diversity of the Mekong waterways first hand as you explore fish farms, exotic fruit farms and dine on traditional Mekong Delta food.
Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It's known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples. Here's a list of just some of historical and exciting places that we will be visiting..
A floating market is a market where goods are sold from boats. Originating in times and places where water transport played an important role in daily life. The colors, chaos, flavors and atmosphere make it a unique experience, and the novelty of buying a snack from a passing boat takes some beating.
Thailand You'll also find wildlife experiences that are uniquely Thai, such as an elephant camp where you can bathe elephants in a river, ride the bamboo rafts. Kanchanaburi Province, in western Thailand, is known for its national parks of dense jungle, waterfalls and limestone caves. The province’s WWII-era Burma Railway, built by prisoners of war, was immortalized in the film “The Bridge on the River Kwai.”
Phuket, a rainforested, mountainous island in the Andaman Sea, has some of Thailand’s most popular beaches, mainly situated along the clear waters of the western shore. The island is home to many high-end seaside resorts, spas and restaurants. Phuket City, the capital, has old shophouses and busy markets
Additionally, All 5 star hotels and specialty catered meals makes this tour an experience you don't want to miss.
Tuesday, Feb 18
Depart NYC Monday Feb 17
Tuesday, Feb 18
- Check into hotel
- Chu Chu tunnel- place where the Americans fought the Vietnamese during the Vietnam War
- Ben Thanh Market- great place to buy local handicrafts, branded goods, Vietnamese art and other souvenirs.
Wednesday, Feb 19
- Mekong Delta- The Mekong Delta in southern Vietnam is a vast maze of rivers, swamps and islands, home to floating markets
- Rice paddies - One of the most significant and special view you can find in Vietnam is endless paddy fields as rice has been the staple food of Vietnamese people for thousands of years
- O Show - Acrobatics, Bamboo Cirque
Thursday, Feb 20
- Moped City Tour- Get your own moped and driver for the day
- Museum- exhibits display historical artifacts, memories of war,
- Independent Palace - Independence Palace, also known as Reunification Palace, built on the site of the former Norodom Palace, is a landmark in Saigon, Vietnam
- Old Post office -The Central Post Office in Ho Chi Minh is a beautifully preserved remnant of French colonial times and perhaps the grandest post office in all of Southeast Asia
- Flight 6:00 to Bangkok
- Dinner at restaurant
- Check into hotel
Friday, February 21
- Royal Grand Palace - A complex of buildings at the heart of Bangkok. The Palace has been the official residence of the kings since 1782
- City Walk
- Get ready for Shabbos
Shabbos, February 22
- Enjoy a delightful Shabbos in the heart of the Jewish community. We will have the honor of having the local rebba join our meal and give us a little insight into the history of the Jewish people living in Thailand throughout the years.
- Shabbos afternoon City Walk
- Shabbos meal...
- Night market
- Tuk Tuks rides- Thailand's version of motorized rickshaw
Sunday, February 23
- Floating market- The large market is the most famous and popular floating market in Thailand. ... Vendors row to the market from the nearby small canals, their tiny boats loaded with a variety of goods
- Coconut Farm - Coconuts are routinely shredded by hand and the contents used for all kinds of products
Monday, February 24
- Bath Elephant, bareback ride- Experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity with elephants , Bareback Elephant Riding & Bathing Tour
- Bridge over the River Kwai- The Death Railway earned its name from the sheer number of lives lost during its construction which has become recognized worldwide as the Bridge on the River Kwai
- Bamboo rafting - Prepare to get wet!
- Kanchanburi Province- Kanchanaburi Province, in western Thailand, is known for its national parks of dense jungle, waterfalls and limestone caves
- Tiger Temple- Visit and interact with tigers.
- Thai massage
Tuesday, February 25
- Early morning flower and vegetables market
- Flight back to NY