Travel Agency JeruLita (since 1999) based in Vilnius, Lithuania, provides various travel services in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Belarus, Russia, Poland and Scandinavia.
JeruLita handles Jewish Heritage tours to Eastern Europe combined with general sightseeing and acquaintance with the present-day life of each country.
Our hallmark is a team of highly professional and experienced guides who turn the tour into a very special experience of learning and feeling of the area, history, heritage and culture.
You can order from our online multi-day itineraries and one-day-tours, and if you will not find the right combination we will offer you tailor made tour, matching your preferences and expectations.
- Baltic Trilogy [9-12 days]
- Poland from the Baltic Sea to Tatra Mountains [9-12 days]
- Scandinavian Experience [11-13 days]
- Moscow and Saint Petersburg [7-9 days]
- Jewish Heritage Tour to the Baltic States [9-12 days]
- Jewish Heritage Tour to Poland [9-12 days]
- From Vilna Gaon to Aba Kovner [6 days]
- Jewish Hallmarks of Belarus [3 days]
- Music Tour around the Baltic Sea [10-12 days]
- Frederick Chopin Festival in Poland [8-9 days]
- Savonlinna Opera Festival [7 days]
- Rembrandt, Tulips and Music [8-9 days]
- Stars of the White Nights in Saint Petersburg [9 days]
- Wroclaw Music Festival [8- 9 days]
- Vilnius from Dukes to Presidents
- Jewish Vilnius Tour
- Vilnius – Trakai – Kernave – Vilnius
- Vilnius – Rumsiskes – Kaunas – Vilnius
- Vilnius – Radun – Valozhyn – Vilnius
- Riga – Rundale – Riga
- Riga – Sigulda – Cesis – Riga
- Riga – Daugavpils – Riga
- Riga – Liepaja – Riga
- Riga’s History and Architecture
- Krakow – Auschwitz – Krakow
- Krakow – Wieliczka – Krakow
- Krakow – Jewish & general sights
- Jewish Krakow tour