GAYA TOURS PRESENTS:
ICELAND: A once in a lifetime experience, with David Lebor of Lebor Tours
The land of fire and ice, the land of 10,000 waterfalls, the island of the Vikings, the island of volcanos, the land of indescribable beauty. This is not just another guided tour; it is much more.
An opportunity to experience the magic of Iceland together with the unique service of Gaya Tours; Glatt Kosher gourmet food in an upper-class Hotel.
8 days, 7 nights
All the tours are included
- The Golden Circle
- The Reykjanes Peninsula
- The Snaefellsnes Peninsula (often called Iceland in miniature)
- The Southern coast waterfalls and beaches
- Cruise to the breathtaking Westman Islands
- Reykjavik – the northernmost capital in the world
The outstanding Icelandic landscape of glaciers, volcanos, geysers, and boiling sulfur mud pots.
See where the tectonic plates of Europe and America split.
View the most spectacular waterfalls on earth.
Feel the might of active lava fields.
Observe grand whales, the colorful arctic bird – the puffins, the unique Icelandic horses, and much more.
This is a trip like no other. Iceland truly has some of the most awe-inspiring sights on earth.
The full-day tours will be guided by David and Adina Lebor, native English speakers with over two decades of experience guiding groups around the world, and experts on all things Iceland.
Travel in comfortable, modern, VIP buses with lavatories and free WIFI.
All the tours are conducted in English.
The tours include short easy hikes.
Day 1 – Monday – Arrival, The Reykjanes Peninsula
- Arrival at Keflavik Airport
- The Bridge between Two Continents
- The Blue Lagoon Trails
- Geothermal Sights
- Arrival at the hotel
Day 2 – Tuesday – The Golden Circle
- Thingvellir National Park
- Strokkur & Geysir
- Gullfoss waterfall
Day 3 – Wednesday – The South Coast
- Skogafoss Waterfall
- Solheimajokull Glacier
- Reynisfjara Black Sand Beach
- Kvernafoss Walk
Day 4 – Thusday – Cruise to the Westman Islands
- Seljalandsfoss Waterfall
- Cruise to the Westman Islands
- Speedboat Tour of the Westman Islands Archipelago
- Whales and puffins watching
- The main Island, Heimaey
Day 5 – Friday – Western Iceland & Reykjavik
- Reykjavik Walking Tour including all the main sites
- IMAX Flyover Island
Day 6 – Shabbat
- Three glorious Shabbat meals with Zmirot & Divrei Torah
- Walking tour with our guides.
Day 7 – Sunday – The Snaefellsnes Peninsula
- Hvalfjörður – so called Fjord of the Whales
- Arnarstapi – Hellnar Walk
- Londrangar Cliffs
- Kirkjufell Mountain
Day 8 – Tuesday – Departure
After a leisurely breakfast, filled with outstanding memories and experiences the guests will drive to the airport to board the flight back home.
5*****star Gourmet food catered by the renowned Avi Fein and The Gaya Tours Staff
- Half board of the highest standard
- All the food, including the bread and pastries, is cooked and baked fresh daily in our private kitchen in the hotel.
- Pack your own lunch from the plentiful breakfast buffet.
- Free Coffee, Tea & pastries 24/7 in the lobby.
- Mehadrin min Hamehadrin
- Glatt Kosher meat, Cholov Yisrael, Pat Yisrael, under the strictest rabbinical supervision of Rabbi Nechemia Rotenberg, Shlita.
- Mashgichim Temidiim on the premises
- Private Kitchen and Private Dining Room
The Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura, with a warm and inviting atmosphere, is filled with thoughtful details inspired by the beautiful nature that surrounds the property. This is no cookie-cutter hotel. Reykjavik Natura embraces its legacy – its distinctly Icelandic roots, including works from local artists, and the Natura Spa with its warm relaxing atmosphere.
Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura is also the perfect location for those who love nature and the outdoors. Located in one of the greenest areas in Reykjavik, you can enjoy access to expansive stretches of biking, running, and walking trails as well as pathways. Reykjavik’s own Nautholsvik Geothermal beach area and the famous
Perlan are also close by. The buzzing city center is within easy reach; just a few minutes away by car or bus or approximately a 20-minute walk.
Reykjavik, the northernmost capital in the world, is home to 2/3rds of Iceland’s population. It is known for its rows of colorful houses, natural beauty, and outdoor activities—as well as for being one of the world’s cleanest, greenest, and safest cities.
Lovers of the extreme willing to forego a day of touring with the group (or on the day of departure) can participate in various activities at their own expense.
- Hike to the volcano eruption site
- Mountain Biking
- Horseback riding
- Glacier Hiking
- Helicopter rides