MD Hospitality continues with the distinguished MD Passover tradition in our new home for Passover 2020. We are pleased to announce our partnership with The Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort. We look forward to welcoming new and returning MD Passover guests to this luxury resort complete with award-winning grounds and amenities. Come and take advantage of the pristine gardens, tennis courts, splendid swimming pools, award winning Spa Biltmore, championship golf courses, state of the art fitness center, and the iconic architecture of the resort.
QUALITY PROGRAMMING & ENTERTAINMENT
Every year, MD Passover works hard to offer our guests outstanding entertainment, as well as thought provoking daily lectures from inspiring speakers. Our goal is to create an experience that is both stimulating and memorable for each one of our Passover guests.
ENGAGING KIDS PROGRAM
Our experienced youth directors work tirelessly in the MD Passover Kids Program to provide your children with a fully engaging and interactive day camp. The kids program offers a jam-packed daily schedule for ages 3-12 from 10am - 5pm, including children’s dining. MD Passover also offers programming for pre-teens and teens ages 12 and above!
DISTINCTIVE DINING EXPERIENCE
- Gourmet cuisine presented by MD Catering chefs in collaboration with the Arizona Biltmore’s talented culinary team
- Inviting Tea Room
- Poolside Bar
- Outdoor Dining
- MD Signature BBQs
Each year we are pleased to welcome dynamic speakers, experienced program directors and staff to the MD Passover team. Each member of the MD team enhances our programs in a unique way. This year we are pleased to have the following special guests joining the MD Passover Family.
- Program director and host: Rabbi Ari Segal
- Scholar in Residence: Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis
- Scholar in Residence: Rabbi Steven Weil
- Religious Coordinator: Menachem Butler
- Youth Director: Jonathan Ravanshenas
- Co-Director of Youth Program: Michael Karpeles
- Athletic Director: Ryan Coleman