Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa - Lamai Beach, Koh Samui, Thailand
10 days, April 7-16, 2020
in a 5 star luxury resort
78 Deluxe rooms and luxury villas housing up to 300 Jewish guests from all over the world for a once in a lifetime experience.
We’ve designed an incredible program especially for religious families from Israel and all over the world. Our talented staff, coming with us from Israel, is made up of the finest chefs, best Rabbanim and Mashgichim and exceptional youth counselors out there.
We’ve thought of everything…
- 2 Beautiful, Family Oriented Sedarim
- 3 daily meals, Glatt Kosher L’Pesach under Badatz supervision
- Kosher – No Kitniyot, No Gebrokts
- Fully stocked Tea Room open 20 hours a day with fresh tropical fruit, coffee, tea, fruit shakes & desserts
- Your dream vacation in a luxury resort
With VIP Service
- Luxury holiday resort set on a private beach
- Deluxe rooms with garden/ocean views, balconies & jacuzzis
- Stunning villas with direct access to beach/garden & private pool
- The holiday coincides with the captivating Thai New Year – Songkran Holiday
- Complete functioning Shul (synagogue) with Torah classes
- 2 beautiful swimming pools
- Children’s activities & crafts for all ages
- Fitness center & full service Spa
- Exciting attractions and trips
- Hotel Amenities and Services
Wherever in the world you come from, we’ll be there to pick you up at the Koh Samui airport, and we’ll take you back at the end of the holiday.
For our guests that wish to extend their stay at the end of Pesach, there is an option to reserve 3 extra nights at half board with Kosher meals in Koh Samui or Bangkok, for an additional $500 per person.
- Private Beach
- 2 Swimming Pools
- 2 Restaurants