Spend Pesach Vacation with at The Hart Hotel, a spa hotel across from the magnificent views of the Carpathian Mountains in Romania.
The Hart Hotel sits at the entrance to Predeal, a ski resort town in the Prahova Valley, Brasov County, Romania. Predeal, sitting at 1,060 meters above sea level, is the highest town in Romania. The hotel is only about an hour and a half from the Bucharest airport so you won’t have very far to travel. The Hart Hotel is a spacious and modern spa hotel located in a green forest with fresh air across from the Carpathian Mountains. The hotel, surrounded by beautiful greenery and mountains will have you falling in love with Predeal at first sight.
This year we have put a particular attention with providing you with a top notch culinary experience with the talented Chef Haim Bornstein, who won first place in Israeli chef competition. We brought in an expert to ensure our guests an exquisite culinary celebration without compromising on the hashgacha. All food is Glatt Kosher Lemehadrin, No Kitniyot, Non Gebrokts, Shmurah Matzah. Kashrut supervised by Rabbi Pinchas Salzman Shlita, Chief Rabbi of Moldova, and Dayan in Israel.
Enjoy a Pesach brimming with true Jewish atmosphere, tefillot in a large hall, shiurim and lectures.
The hotel offers:
- Spa hotel with all the amenities including pools, gym, sauna, jacuzzi and more
- Spacious rooms with balconies with breathtaking views
- Tea room with drinks and cakes 24-hours a day
- Staff available to assist you in your language - Hebrew or English
- Games room for children staffed by Hebrew and English speakers
- Amazing tours with our professional guides
- Option for private tours, especially for guests who want to travel farther out by mini bus or private cars. We are working diligently to maximize your experience and our team is available to assist you in planning and organizing these trips.
- Reasonably priced holiday including flights and 10 night stay
Contact us today for a superb Passover vacation! Space is limited!