MD Hospitality is pleased to announce our new home for Passover 2020. We continue the MD Passover tradition in partnership with The Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort. We look forward to welcoming new and old MD Passover guests to this luxury resort complete with award-winning amenities and grounds. Passover guests will enjoy the pristine gardens, tennis courts, splendid swimming pools, award winning Spa Biltmore, championship golf courses, state of the art fitness center, and the iconic architecture of the resort.
PROGRAMMING & ENTERTAINMENT
Each year, MD Passover works hard to bring in world-class entertainment, as well as thought provoking daily lectures from inspiring speakers. Our goal is to create an experience that is stimulating and memorable for each one of our Passover guests.
The MD Passover Kids Program offers a fully engaging and interactive day camp led by our experienced youth directors. The kids program provides a fully packed daily schedule for ages 3-12 from 10am - 5pm, including children’s dining. MD Passover offers additional programming for pre-teens and teens ages 12 and above!
- Gourmet cuisine presented by MD Catering chefs alongside the Arizona Biltmore’s talented culinary team
- Inviting Tea Room
- Poolside Bar
- Outdoor Dining
- MD Signature BBQs
MD PASSOVER TEAM
Every year we are pleased to welcome experienced program directors, dynamic speakers and staff to the MD Passover team. Every person on the MD team enhances our programs in a unique way. This year we are pleased to have the following special guests joining the MD Passover Family.
- Program director and host: Rabbi Ari Segal
- Scholar in Residence: Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis
- Scholar in Residence: Rabbi Steven Weil
- Religious Coordinator: Menachem Butler
- Youth Director: Jonathan Ravanshenas
- Co-Director of Youth Program: Michael Karpeles
- Athletic Director: Ryan Coleman