April 8th – 17th 2020 in Agadir, Morocco with Charlie Perez.
Glatt Kosher Mehadrin
Glatt Kosher Mehadrin
Agadir is located on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean near the foot of the Atlas Mountains.
Royal Atlas & Spa is a five star resort by the sea that offers:
- A gala restaurant
- Room breakfast
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Spa facilities available for a supplement include massage and hammam treatments.
- Additional relaxation facilities include a fitness centre, a sauna and a sun terrace where guests can relax surrounded by palm trees.
- Air conditioned rooms with balconies
- The hotel’s reception desk is open 24 hours a day.
- Agadir Airport is located 16.8 miles away. A shuttle service to and from the airport can be organised for a supplement upon request.
- Free parking
- Free WIFI
- Accessibility for disabled; wheelchair access etc…
- Car rental
- Fitness center
- Private Beach, lounge chairs, umbrellas etc…
Guest rooms have a modern décor and are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a minibar. Each room has an en suite bathroom offering complimentary toiletries and some rooms have a sea view.
Room types include:
Room types include:
- Single room
- Standard double bedroom – garden view, 38m2 (1 large double bed or 2 single beds)
- Lateral superior double – pool and side view, 38m2 (1 double bed or a king size bed)
- Executive deluxe double room – sea view, 38m2
- Club suite – 45m2 (1 extra large double bed)
- Junior suite – 60m2 (1 extra large double bed)
- Family room - sea side view (2 singles bed+1 large double bed)
- Connecting rooms
- Royal Suite (2 extra large double beds)
Video from the bedrooms upon request. We can accommodate and move beds around upon request as well.
FRENCH & MOROCCAN CUISINE
Between modern and authentic Moroccan cuisine, Charlie Perez offers very generous and delicious dairy breakfast, abundant kiddushim, buffet lunches and gastronomic diners.
Adult and children snacks, themed food evening and gourmet appetizers!
KASHRUT & SUPERVISION
- Glatt kosher lamehadrin, under the supervision of Mordechai Attias and his team of mashgichim.
- With Kitniot (without rice and chickpeas)
- Fresh vegetables only.
- With Shruya (gebrtokts)
- Chalav Yisroel products only.
- KF from London
- Rav Teboul from Lyon (France)
- Lubavitch teudah
EXCURSIONS & ACTIVITIES
Anything can be organized … JUST ASK FOR IT
Enjoy this trip, not only to relax but also to discover the hidden secrets of Agadir.
First kosher club plans private excursions for family, friends, or young age group, upon request.
Private van with packed lunches and transfer can be planned at extra cost.
Pilgrimage of the Tsadikim, visit the cities of Essaouira, Marrakech, Taroudan, Teadkim, visit of traditional workshops where argan oil is being made…
For the more athletic: Jet skiing, boat rentals, camel ride, horse riding, jeep ride, as well as all the facilities provided by the luxury Atlas Hotel such as tennis courts, golf course, football fields, swimming pool …
Enjoy magical themes and evening entertainment with the orchestra Club.
SERVICES & SHIURIM
With the unique presence of Rav CHELOMO DAHAN, who is Rosh Kollel of Hazone Binyamine, Rav of the Yeshiva of Montmagny and Rav of the Kehila of Ohr Yossef Paris 19th.
English Rabbi from London will lead the English speaker community during the stay.
His attendance will allow the more religious as well as the traditional, not only to eat in peace with Glatt Lamehadrin kashrut but also to take classes every day on the topics of your choice. The davening will be led by one of the most well known Chazzanim.
We will not have a schedule for separate swimming but we can arrange something for the indoor pool.
Moshe Elmalem is a Moroccan chazzan. Between traditions, different nossach and holy songs he will make you travel even more!
There is a Mivka in Agadir. Address provided upon request.
«Your children are our children ...»
- The Charlie Baby Club team commits to take care of your beloved children from the end of breakfast until dinner time.
- Playground for children as well as a game room and outdoor children's pool.
- Unforgettable indoor and outdoor activities, respecting every safely precaution.
- From the camel rides to the pottery workshop, not forgetting the famous children’s show ... with one goal, that you fully enjoy your stay, having nothing to think of apart from pleasure.
- French and English staff will be present to supervise the kids club.
The Agadir airport is Al Massira
4 hours 40 min from Casablanca
3 hours 30 min from Essaouira
3 hours from Marrakech
Rates & Details
We don't include flights which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Possibility of organization Airport transfer both ways with an extra cost of 25€/each way.
For a standard double bedroom garden view (we have other views upon request) it will be 1890€ per adult.
0-2 yo, 290€
3-6 yo, 690€
7-12 yo, 990€
April 7th - meat grill evening for an extra 160€/per person.
We are offering a shabbat package from 17th -19th April which is 350€ extra per person.