Glatt Kosher LeMehadrin
FIRST KOSHER CLUB offers you Passover in Agadir - an unforgettable stay with your family at the hotel
Royal Atlas 5 * seaside private beach.
The stay is Glatt Kosher Lemehadrin - full board all inclusive.
If the borders are closed. You are refunded without delay.
Agadir is located on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean near the foot of the Atlas Mountains.
Royal Atlas & Spa is a five star resort by the sea that offers:
- A gala restaurant
- Room breakfast
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Spa facilities available for a supplement include massage and hammam treatments.
- Additional relaxation facilities include a fitness centre, a sauna and a sun terrace where guests can relax surrounded by palm trees.
- Air conditioned rooms with balconies
- The hotel’s reception desk is open 24 hours a day.
- Agadir Airport is located 16.8 miles away. A shuttle service to and from the airport can be organised for a supplement upon request.
- Amenities include:
- Free parking
- Free WIFI
- Accessibility for disabled; wheelchair access etc…
- Car rental
- Fitness center
- Private Beach, lounge chairs, umbrellas etc…
- Guest rooms have a modern décor and are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a minibar. Each room has an en suite bathroom offering complimentary toiletries and some rooms have a sea view.
Room types include:
- Single room
- Standard double bedroom – garden view, 38m2 (1 large double bed or 2 single beds)
- Lateral superior double – pool and side view, 38m2 (1 double bed or a king size bed)
- Executive deluxe double room – sea view, 38m2
- Club suite – 45m2 (1 extra large double bed)
- Junior suite – 60m2 (1 extra large double bed)
- Family room - sea side view (2 singles bed+1 large double bed)
- Connecting rooms
- Royal Suite (2 extra large double beds)
Video from the bedrooms upon request. We can accommodate and move beds around upon request as well.
FRENCH & MOROCCAN CUISINE
Between modern and authentic Moroccan cuisine, Charlie Perez offers very generous and delicious dairy breakfasts, abundant kiddushim, buffet lunches and gastronomic diners.
Adult and children snacks, themed food evenings and gourmet appetizers!
KASHRUT & SUPERVISION
- Glatt Kosher Lamehadrin & Bishul YISROEL
- Without KITNIYOT / Without SHROUYA
- Under the supervision of : Rav Yaacov Chriqui Chalita from Netivot & Rav Nechamia Rottenberg from Israel
EXCURSIONS & ACTIVITIES
Anything can be organized … JUST ASK FOR IT
Enjoy this trip, not only to relax but also to discover the hidden secrets of Agadir.
First Kosher Club plans private excursions for family, friends, or young age group, upon request.
A Private van with packed lunches and transfer can be planned at extra cost.
Pilgrimage of the Tsadikim, visit the cities of Essaouira, Marrakech, Taroudan, Teadkim, visit traditional workshops where argan oil is being made…
For the more athletic: Jet skiing, boat rentals, camel ride, horse riding, jeep ride, as well as all the facilities provided by the luxury Atlas Hotel such as tennis courts, golf course, football fields, swimming pool …
Enjoy magical themes and evening entertainment with the orchestra Club.
SERVICES & SHIURIM
His attendance will allow the more religious as well as the traditional, not only to eat in peace with Glatt Mehadrin kashrut but also to take classes every day on the topics of your choice.
We will not have a schedule for separate swimming but we will arrange hours for the indoor pool.
There is a Mivka in Agadir. Address provided upon request.
«Your children are our children ...»
- The Charlie Baby Club team commits to take care of your beloved children from the end of breakfast until dinner time.
- Playground for children as well as a game room and outdoor children's pool.
- Unforgettable indoor and outdoor activities, respecting every safety precaution.
- From the camel rides to the pottery workshop, not forgetting the famous children’s show ... with one goal, that you fully enjoy your stay, having nothing to think of apart from pleasure.
- French and English staff will be present to supervise the kids club.
The Agadir airport is Al Massira
- 4 hours 40 min from Casablanca
- 3 hours 30 min from Essaouira
- 3 hours from Marrakech