Your home from home, but so much better.
Jews from all over the world with diverse backgrounds, will be celebrating the holiday of Passover. Passover is celebrated as a commemoration of the emancipation of the Israelites from slavery in ancient Egypt. Passover is observed by avoiding leaven and is highlighted by the Seder meals, which include four cups of wine, eating matzah and bitter herbs, and retelling the story of Exodus.
For the past six years, Chabad of Jamaica has celebrated Passover with true feelings of freedom, peace and tranquility- In Paradise, Montego Bay, Jamaica. Residents as well as tourists came together and enjoyed a beautiful Seder meal with great food and even better company. This year, Chabad of Jamaica is taking it to the next level.
YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME, BUT SO MUCH BETTER The ultimate retreat, the villas offer relaxation on the terrace with a view of the gardens or ocean, and a dip in your private pool.
Each well-appointed villa is staffed with a cook, housekeeper and butler. From that first cup of coffee to your night cap, all your needs are catered to. Living and dining areas, featuring colonial-style furnishings, can be opened up to the passing sea breeze and cool Jamaican evenings.
Each villa comes with kitchen, outdoor living space, and up to seven spacious bedrooms with their own en-suite bathrooms.
Rose Hall Villas are adjacent to the Resort, and guests of the villas have access to the whole resort facilities size of 400 acres.
- Staff of three, including a personal cook, butler and housekeeper
- Private swimming pool
- Oceanfront or garden setting
- Cable television, radio, DVD player, WiFi and telephone
- Golf cart for getting around the resort
- From six-to-seven bedrooms
- Bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning
- Hairdryer and bathrobes in each bathroom
- Access to the resort’s facilities
- Safe for storing valuables
- The Shul just a 16 minute walk away
When you book your stay, the following are included in your rate:
- WiFi access
- Use of Sunset and Sunrise Beaches
- Non-motorised water sports
- Use of golf range, fitness centre, putting green, and tennis courts
To top it off, a home where all will be kosher for Passover.
- Koshered Kitchen with new sets of dishes
- Join Chabad’s Elegant Community Seders: In the eve of April 8 and 9
- Choose from our Kosher for Passover take out and catering menu to enjoy in your villa
- Purchase your raw foods from Chabad and have your private cook cook the menu that you desire
- Daily Minyanim and Lectures
- And Much Much More….