Pesach in Jerusalem in the stunning Ramat Rachel Hotel with Lev Haerua
Scholar in residence : Rabi Zeev Shandalov
Mehadrin Pesach Vacation in Jerusalem
Friday March 30th -Saturday April 7th 2018 (Sunday April 8th - optional, at additional cost)
Ramat Rachel Hotel, Just minutes away from the heart of Jerusalem, and only 4.5 km from the Western Wall, in a tranquil garden setting, Ramat Rachel Resort overlooks breathtaking views of Jerusalem, Bethlehem and the Judean desert. With its special location and dozens of local attractions, Ramat Rachel Resort is the perfect home base for travelling in the Jerusalem area.
- 165 Spacious and well equipped rooms, with magnificent views.
- Clean and contemporary design combines the Kibbutz experience with all the services and comfort of a modern luxury hotel.
- Standard, Superior & Jacuzzi rooms, family rooms, as well as rooms suitable for people with special needs.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Impressive lobby, modern dining and banquet halls
- The hotel boasts a large health club and gym, as well as a covered pool.
The Entire Hotel Is Reserved For Our Guests Only
Our Pesach includes:
- Full Board on Shabbat and Chag
- Half Board on Chol Hamoed
- Afternoon coffee, tea, cake and more
- Kashrut: Glatt mehadrin, Gebrochts, No Kitniyot
- Lectures and speeches
- Entertainment and activities for the whole family
- Children's club and acitivities
- Organized day trips with certified guides
- Wonderful Pesach atmosphere
- Special attractive prices
Bonus: Lunch upon arrival on 30/03/18
Special discount for early bird reservations!
Eyal's farm- Ecological therapeutic children’s zoo with various environmental activities,summer day camps and emotional treatments with the assistance of pets.
The Park of Olives- An artistic-environmental project designed by the artist Ran Morin. The Olive Pillars Statue standing in the center of the park, is built from 3 stone pillars with 3 olive trees (100 years old) growing on top of them.
Trails in the park lead from the statue to the amazing view of Bethlehem,Herodion, and the Judean Desert mountains.
The magical park is located just 3 minutes walking distance from the Resort
The Archeological Garden and Yair Observatory-
3000 years of history dating back to the First Temple Period of the kingdom of Judea. Trails crossing and surrounding the site nearby the Resort create a path into the past and a unique experience for the entire family.
At the edge of the site, from the observatory is the memory of Yair Engel, almost the entire city of Jerusalem is visible in a breathtaking panoramic view - from the Temple Mount through Israel’s Knesset to Bethlehem.