Crete is blessed with a Mediterranean climate, awash in sunlight, making it the preferred vacation spot for Europeans and attracting thousands of tourists yearly. Its popularity is enhanced by the people of Crete, who are famous for the smiling welcome and warm hospitality they afford their guests.
Avra Imperial Resort & Spa *****DLX
The hotel is reserved for Tour-Plus guests only.
A new, unique resort, ideally located in West Crete, offering both tranquility and luxury. Located on a beautiful beach within driving distance from the airport and from the city of Chania, a port city built in Venetian style, reputed to be the most beautiful city in Crete, the capital of the western province where one can explore archaeological sites and a restored synagogue, and enjoy the beauties of nature, pristine beaches and azure waters.
The hotel offers:
- Spacious rooms and a large selection of elegant suites, some with private or shared pools, with incredible views of the sea, large pools and gardens.
- Direct access from the hotel to the sea.
- 4 huge outdoor swimming pools overlooking the sea, including a salt water pool, indoor pools in the spa and a children’s pool.
- A large, magnificent spa including an indoor heated pool, wet and dry sauna, Jacuzzi, Turkish bath, and a spa treatment room. A new and modern, well equipped fitness room, tennis courts.
- An elegant lobby and meeting halls of contemporary design.
- A large range of sports activities: water sports, scuba diving, pedal boats, “banana” rides, jeeps, fishing, and more. (additional cost)
- "Tour-Plus Children's World": a lively children’s center with on-going activities throughout the day with professional well experienced staff.
- Rich entertainment with the best artist, evenings of Chasidic musicfascinating lectures & shiurim plus a full range of activities and programs for the entire family.
True culinary celebration: Tour-Plus offers an excellent gourmet cuisine with an outstanding Pesach menu, which will combine the highest professional European standards with our own treasured Jewish tradition.
Accommodations: Full board- 3 meals a day, Tea room, wine
& drink bar and other treats throughout the entire day.
Kashrut: Glatt LeMehadrin, non- Gebrucht, Shmura Matza.
The vacation package includes: 10 nights, April 2-12, 2015, 13 -23 Nissan.
Tour-Plus representative on site.