Fiesta Sicilia Resort is an idyllic place for families and friends looking for an unforgettable holiday in a lush green paradise. Its proximity to the beach and the capital of the island makes it an ideal destination for a relaxing holiday near the main cultural attractions of Sicily.
The hotel is privatized for Pesach. The establishment includes 3 restaurants, a beach bar and 2 cocktail lounges that regularly offer live music. Other amenities include indoor and outdoor pools, a spa, a gym, a playground and a children's pool and club.
Sports facilities are also available (gym, tennis court, football, volleyball, mini-golf, petanque, archery ...).
A mini club for children with various activities throughout the day
Two types of rooms will be at your disposal:
Pleasant and spacious with a private terrace or balcony, overlooking the lush gardens. Equipped with satellite TV, air conditioning, fully equipped bathroom, heating and much more.
Possesses all the services and amenities of a standard room with spectacular sea views.
- Atypical Feasts by Michel CHEMOUNY and his team are "ALL INCLUSIVE", under the supervision of the Beth-Din from Paris.
- You will taste all your traditional dishes for the pleasure of all.
- For children under 12 and for babies, adapted menus will be offered.
- The sedarim may be - on prior request - private or you can join the communal seder.
- After each Yom Tov service a Kiddush will be offered. A seuda shlishit for the Shabbat is also planned.
AN 'ALL INCLUSIVE' FORMULA INCLUDING:
- 2 Bars open all day.
- Great gala evening Mimouna ....
- And many other surprises
We will offer you a high-end service with a variety of refined, hearty and varied dishes. And also all the typical dishes of Pesach ... Every day a different animation for young and old will be proposed to you.
Your children will be taken care of every day with a Mini club for:
- 3 to 6 years
- 6 to 10 years
- 10 to 12 years old
SHIURIM & SERVICES
The services and sedarim will be provided by Rabbi Moshe Elbaz, who will be in charge of the shacharit, Minha and Arvit tefillot every day. Shiurim and lectures around a good mojito typical of Ibiza will be waiting for you.