Grand Hotel Michelacci
Glatt Kosher Mehadrin
April 7th - 19th, 2020
GABICCE MARE is a lively and charming town on the Adriatic coast, in the Marche region, on the oriental side of the north-central part of Italy. It is considered as one of the most prestigious holiday resorts of the area, between Rimini (20 Km. north) and Ancona (90 Km. south). During the summer season tens of thousands of tourists stream to this area, to enjoy the exciting and special experience of walking during the evening hours along the crowded main street, open to pedestrians only, as all shops and coffee-bars stay open till the latest hours of the night, and all kinds of artists hold exhibits there.
Thanks to its ideal location, plenty of one-day tours to many artistic Italian sites can be organized.
The Grand Hotel Michelacci is the most luxurious Hotel of Gabicce Mare; it is located in the center of the town, very close to the beach.
Almost all the 150 rooms have balcony with sea-view (side or front), mini-bar, safe, satellite-TV, hair dryer and direct dial telephone.
Besides the regular rooms, the hotel has mini suites with side and front sea view, and some more luxurious suites.
In the Hotel you may find plenty of facilities: three swimming-pools, two outdoor and one indoor, sauna, Jacuzzi and a newly built very well-equipped beauty-farm. The hotel has its own private beach too (entrance fee required).
The Hotel has a separate Kosher Lemehadrin kitchen and dining room, and its own Bet Knesset.
FLIGHTS AND TRANSFERS:
We can arrange transfers from and to every airport trying to collect as many clients as possible arriving around the same time, in order to get better rates.
For the following flights we organize transfers from and to the airport at the special rate of 30 euro per person each way or 60 euro per person for round trip:
London Stanstead by Ryanair:
7/4: to Rimini FR 6035 departure at 10:00 and arrival at 13:15.
17 or 19/4: from Ancona FR 125 departure at 10:05 and arrival at 11:25.
During the above-mentioned period, one separate area of the hotel will be kosher lemehadrin under the strict supervision of Rav Yehezkel Shainfeld from Bnei Berak, with a permanent mashgiach. Without Kitniot. Gebrocht with not gebrocht availability.
FULL DAY EXCURSIONS:
From Gabicce Mare it is possible to organize full day excursions to VENEZIA (about 3 hours), FIRENZE (2 and half hours), RAVENNA (one hour), VERONA and LAKE GARDA (2 and half hours), PERUGIA (2 hours), SAN MARINO (40 minuts), URBINO (one hour) and MIRABILANDIA (one hour), one of the biggest amusement-parks in Italy. The railway station of CATTOLICA, on the BOLOGNA-ANCONA line is only about 2 Km. from the hotel, and from there it is possible to reach by train many important localities in Italy.
HOW TO GET THERE:
From Milan or Malpensa Airport, drive in direction BOLOGNA and “Autostrada del Sole” (A1). Just before BOLOGNA turn right and enter the Autostrada A14 in the direction of ANCONA. Exit at CATTOLICA (km. 144), and follow the signs to GABICCE MARE.
- Rimini (20 Km., 1/2 hour drive).
- Forli' (60 Km., 3/4 hour drive).
- Ancona (80 Km., 1 hour drive).
- Bologna (100 Km., 1 1/4 hour drive).
- Verona (200 Km., 2 1/2 hours drive).
- Milan (325 Km., 3 1/2 hours drive).
- Rome (280 Km., 3 1/2 hours drive).
WEB SITE OF THE HOTEL
Hotel Michelacci: www.michelacci.com
- Wednesday 8/4 (Erev Pesach): San Marino (10:00-16:00). Price of the excursion: 30 euro for adults and 20 euro for children (2-12).
- Friday 10/4 (Second day of Chag and Chol Hamoed only for Israelis): The Frasassi Stalactite cave www.frasassi.com. Price of the excursion: 30 euro for adults and 20 euro for children (2-12).
- Sunday 12/4 (Chol Hamoed): PARK OLTREMARE-FAMILY EXPERIENCE www.oltremare.org and Mini-Italia (8:30-19:00). Price of the excursion: 30 euro for adults and 20 euro for children (2-12).
- Monday 13/4 (Chol Hamoed): Visit of ancient Synagogues: Pesaro, Senigallia, Ancona (8:00-20.00).
- Price of the excursion: 40 euro for adults and 25 euro for children (2-12).
- Tuesday 14/4 (Erev chag sheni): Urbino (9:00-16.00). The medieval town of the painter Raffaello. Visit of the old Beit Knesset and the wonderful Museum of the painter Raffaello. Price of the excursion: 30 euro for adults and 20 euro for children (2-12).
- Thursday 16/4: (Last day of Chag and Isru Chag only for Israelis): Visit of the Aquarium of Cattolica and the Dolphinarium (10:00-18.00). Price of the excursion: 30 euro for adults and 20euro for children (2-12).
Entries are not included in the package rate.
These excursions are conditioned to a minimum number of participants.
The participation for guests which didn't book in advance is not guaranteed.
The itineraries of the excursions may change according to weather or other unexpected events.