Only €3,190 for amazing Pesach in Lefakada Island – Greece!
Your dreams come true at the Ionian Blue Hotel
This coming Pesach, enjoy an unforgettable vacation on the beautiful Greek island of Lefkada.
Lefkada, one of Greece’s most beautiful islands, retains its character as an exotic island that harmoniously blends traditional Greek town life, alongside spectacular natural wonders not yet discovered by masses of tourists. When you experience the white cliffs, the clear water, the white sand, and the extraordinary atmosphere, you will immediately understand how Lefkada has earned such an impressive reputation.
You are invited to join us for a 5-star Pesach Mehadrin experience at the Ionian Blue hotel overlooking the Ionian Sea. It is a boutique hotel featuring 116 luxurious rooms and suites, plus a state-of-the-art spa with indoor pool, sauna, hot tub, and gym. The hotel is located on a private beach, surrounded by breathtaking views of the sea and spectacular gardens, with only the bird songs disturbing the peace.
The resort offers:
- Luxurious rooms and suites with private pools. All of them facing the beautiful sea view and designed at a high level architecture.
- Olympic main pool
- Children's pool
- Private direct accessible beach
- Luxurious SPA includes a large heated indoor swimming pool, treatments rooms with skillful therapists, relaxation areas, 2 saunas and beauty center.
- An elaborate gym with modern fitness gear
- Children's club with activities and playground
- Watersport center: boats, kayak, speedboats (additional payment)
- On Chol Hamoed guided tours will be organized to a variety sites (additional payment)
- Chazan Simon Cohen will be with us throughout the Chag and will lead the Festive Chag Davening.
- Rich evening entertainment for the entire family, fascinating lectures and Shiurim
The hotel will be Mehadrin under the supervision of Rav Eliezer Wolf – Amsterdam.
Matza Shmura, Non GebrochtCulinary celebration:
An international team of professional chefs will prepare the delicious gourmet meals. The accommodation is Full board basis & tea room 24 hours
A pleasant surprise: Very reasonably priced, at far less than you would ever believe possible!