Join us to a top quality Pessach program at the wonderful 5-star Mediterranean Village Resort with Genesis Kosher Tours operated by Moshe Engel, who has more than 20 years of experience in producing and operating quality kosher vacation programs for an international Jewish crowd. With us you will enjoy a winning combination of relaxation, comfort and luxury.
The largest region in northern Greece, Macedonia, whose capital is Thessaloniki, the second largest city in Greece after Athens and which is considered the most modern, cosmopolitan and richer of the two.
Our hotel is located about an hour drive south of Thessaloniki, in the resort town of Paralia, which is on the north side of the Olympus Riviera, a magical area of 80 km along the shores of the Aegean Sea, while enjoying both the spectacular beaches and mountain views, especially Olympus - the highest mountain in Greece (2917 m) which is a perfect destination for nature walks, magical villages, waterfalls and water pools.
Mediterranean Village Hotel & Spa
A 5-star resort located on a private beach, well maintained and equipped with beach furniture and private cabanas. The hotel grounds are wide and feature manicured lawns, landscaped pools and plenty of seating and rest areas.
The hotel is very family friendly, thanks to the fact that the complex is closed. The hotel is divided into groups of only two floors with a private complex, there are many pools, and it is located right on a sandy and pleasant beach with excellent facilities.
The hotel has a luxurious lobby bar offering drinks and cocktails during the day and night.
Rooms: The hotel has several types of rooms:
- Double deluxe – up to 2 adults and 1 child ( 25 sqm )
- Family deluxe – up to 2 adults and 2 children ( 30 sqm )
- Suites – up to 2 adults and 2 children ( 50 sqm )
- Luxurious villas – up to 6 people ( 92 sqm )
The rooms are decorated in a clean and classic line and all have a balcony or private garden (on the ground floor) facing the sea.
The hotel has a spa that includes: a heated pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and hammam as well as a large and well-equipped gym.
The hotel's private beach has a water sports center: Jet Ski, water skiing, subscription, pedal boats and banana boats.
- A festive and magnificent Leil Seder
- Minyanim for all Tefilot accompanied by a cantor on Yom Tov and Shabbat
- Torah lessons and lectures
- Entertainment performances, Jewish and local music
- Children's club operating all day for ages 2-12 under the guidance of an experienced team
- Full board accommodation with a diverse and quality menu with food produced by our skilled and professional kitchen team.
- On holidays and Shabbat, meals are served and a magnificent Kiddush.
- A variety of fine quality wines and soft drinks
- Tea room with hot drinks and beverages open all day
Glatt Mehadrin, Non Gebrochts and no Kitnyoit under the supervision of Rabbi Nehemiah Rotenberg Shlita - Kosher Europe
Excursions and attractions in the area (optional):
Information can be obtained and tours can be booked at the tour desk in the hotel lobby.
Thessaloniki - The White Tower, the promenade, the harbor, the main and modern Timisky Street, the Central Synagogue, the Jewish Museum, the Mudiano Market, shopping mall.
Olympus Reserve- Agia Kori hiking trail, waterfall and pool, kayaking and climbing park
Meteora- The Hanging Monasteries
Panteleimon- an authentic village with stone houses and wonderful views on the shores of the Riviera
Veira- the ancient Jewish quarter
Arrival: Flights to Thessaloniki international airport ( SKG )
The hotel is about an hour and 10 minutes drive from the airport
From Israel – available packages including direct flights