- 208 rooms & large suites with fully equipped kitchen + balcony.
- Private beach.
- Kosher dining room (Mehadrin), 365 days a year.
- Israeli Chef |reach and high standart menu.
- Outdoor and indoor swimming pools + children pool.
- Amazing spa: Jacuzzi, sauna, hammam, massages, beauty, and gym.
- Temple / Beit Knesset.
- A mini market in the hotel.
- Big conference rooms.
- Impressive lobby.
- Tennis courts.
- Free parking.
- Game rooms for kids.
About the meals:
- Full and rich breakfasts and dinners.
- Parallel to breakfast: a bar for making sandwiches for lunch.
- Shabbat and holidays - full board.
- Kosher Lemehadrin under the supervision of Rabbi Eliyahu Rotenberg shlita.
- All the products, meats and poultry are glatt kosher, dairy, pat and Israel cocking.
Activities included in the package:
- A guided excursion while driving on an ATV in the Acme Mountains.
- Blue Lagoon Cruise - Fun for the whole family! The ship is anchored in the middle of the lagoon and the guests jump to the turquoise water.
- A guided tour day in the Troodos Mountains, with a Hebrew speaking guide.
- A day of sightseeing and shopping in Paphos - the promenade and harbor, the famous jumbo store and a huge brand mall.
- A weekly taverna evening with authentic bazuki players, ouzo and free beers.
- Bowling evenings.
- A weekly magician show for children.
- Fun programs for the whole family!
3 daily prayers - Sefer Torah in the hotel.
Flights and airports:
From Paphos Airport (PFO) to the hotel: about 25 minutes.
From Larnaca Airport (LCA) to the hotel: about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
The Island of Cyprus
The Island of Cyprus, the largest of the islands of the Eastern Mediterranean, is blessed with amazing natural resources: beaches and picturesque sea bays with clear water, snow-capped mountains, natural oak forests, and beautiful spring blossoms.
All these, along with tours in the beauty of nature, visits to ancient sites and museums, thrilling water sports and al-relaxing on the prize-winning beaches, make it a popular all-season destination for tens of millions of tourists from all over the world.
Paphos is a large and central city located in the southwestern part of Cyprus. Paphos is a happy and lively beach town offering its guests a perfect vacation experience.
In the center of the city; A spectacular promenade, a marina and an active harbor, beaches, and natural bays, varied water attractions, a large brand mall, a zoo, a huge water park, archeological sites and more …UNESCO declared Paphos a “World Heritage Site”.