7 nights, 8 days
February 4-11, 2024
On the Norwegian Epic
Sunday: Depart from Orlando
Thursday: Cayman Islands
Sunday: Arrive-dock in Orlando
What is included in the price:
- Kosher cruise for 7 nights
- Glatt Kosher food prepared freshly, especially and separately for the Kosher group by the best chefs on the sea. Cholov Yisroel, Pat Yisroel and Bishul Yisroel.
- On board Mashgichim who are responsible for the kosher kitchen
- Port taxes and charges
Kosher food at a level you have never experienced:
- Kosher supervisors in charge of the group throughout the cruise
- Fresh Glatt Kosher gourmet food cooked onboard.
- Private Chef onboard.
- New porcelain dishes and utensils
- Sefer Torah and a designated room for organized prayers.
- Kabbalat Shabbat with Kiddush on Friday evening and Shabbat morning.
- Electronic candles of “Machon Zomet” for the customers to light onboard on Friday evening.
Price does not include:
- Visas if needed
- Shore excursions
- Gratuities to ship staff ($20 per person per day)
- Gratuities to Kosher supervisors ($50 per person per cruise)
- Anything not written in “prices include”
Rates & Details
Price per person in a double cabin:
Interior –$ 2150
Balcony – $2700
Club Balcony Suite –$ 3100