11 Nights, 12 days
January 15 - 26, 2023
On Norwegian Cruise Line - Norwegian Jade
'Different people unite' proclaims the national motto of South Africa and indeed on this journey, we will see, meet and get to know different cultures, different beliefs and different landscapes that come together for a deep, powerful and at the same time liberating and relaxing trip. Join us for a once-in-a-lifetime experiential journey that combines wild nature, revolutionary history, a visit to the most sought-after tourist sites in the world and an unforgettable sailing experience aboard the Norwegian Cruise Line’s ship - Norwegian Jade. Each of the sites on the cruise will leave a big mark, but the sound of the waves and the feeling of peace you can see in the middle of the sea - you will feel it for a long time after our journey.
- 11 night cruise from Cape Town
- Glatt Kosher food prepared freshly, especially and separately for the Kosher group by the best chefs on the sea. Cholov Yisroel, Pat Yisroel and Bishul Yisroel.
- On board Mashgiach who is responsible for the kosher kitchen
- Port taxes and charges
Kosher food at a level you have never experienced:
- A kosher supervisor in charge of the group throughout the cruise
- Fresh Glatt Kosher gourmet food cooked onboard.
- Private chef onboard.
- New porcelain dishes and utensils
- Sefer Torah and a designated room for organized prayers.
- Kabbalat Shabbat with Kiddush on Friday evening and Shabbat morning.
- Electronic candles of “Machon Zomet” for the customers to light onboard on Friday evening.
- Day 1 - Sunday, January 15: Cape Town
- Day 2 - Monday, January 16: Mosselbay
- Day 3 - Tuesday, January 17: Port Elizabeth
- Day 4 - Wednesday, January 18: Richards Bay
- Day 5 - Thursday, January 19: Richards Bay
- Day 6 - Friday, January 20: Durban
- Day - Saturday, January 21: Day At Sea
- Day 8 - Sunday, January 22: Day At Sea
- Day 9 - Monday, January 23: Luderitz
- Day 10 - Tuesday, January 24: Walvis Bay
- Day 11 - Wednesday, January 25: Day At Sea
- Day 12 - Thursday, January 26: Cape Town
Please be advised:
- The itinerary is not the responsibility of Golden Tours and may change due to weather, captain’s decision etc.
- The price of the cruise is based on availability.
- Booking requires reading and signing a proper disclosure form
- Final approval for the cruise is conditioned on approval from the cruise line operator and notification of this approval to the customer by a representative of Golden Tours.
Most important: Our company recommends obtaining medical insurance from the moment of purchasing the cruise and / or cancellation insurance.
Terms of cancellation:
- 120 days prior to cruise until 95 days prior to cruise: 25% cancellation fee
- 94 days prior to cruise until 61 days prior to cruise: 50% cancellation fee
- 60 days prior to cruise until 45 days prior to cruise: 75% cancellation fee.
- 44 days prior to cruise: 100% cancellation fee.
Rates & Details
Interior: $3,590 per person in a double cabin
Ocean View: $4,090 per person in a double cabin
Balcony: $5,290 per person in a double cabin
Mini Suite with Balcony: $5,790 per person in a double cabin