9 Nights, 10 days
November 15-24, 2022
On Norwegian Cruise Line - Norwegian Epic
Norwegian Cruise Line, the award-winning cruise line, excitedly announced that its luxurious flagship Norwegian Epic will arrive in Israel for the first time.
An extraordinary experience that combines a magical journey on a cruise ship, a visit to the most beautiful cities in the world. By sailing in the Mediterranean you will reach wonderful regions where nature and its treasures will be revealed to you in all their glory.
What is included:
- 9 night cruise from Haifa to Naples
- Glatt Kosher food prepared freshly, especially and separately for the Kosher group by the best chefs on the sea. Cholov Yisroel, Pat Yisroel and Bishul Yisroel.
- On board Mashgiach who is responsible for the kosher kitchen
- Port taxes and charges
- Kosher food at a level you have never experienced:
- A kosher supervisor in charge of the group throughout the cruise
- Fresh Glatt Kosher gourmet food cooked onboard.
- Private chef onboard.
- New porcelain dishes and utensils
- Sefer Torah and a designated room for organized prayers.
- Kabbalat Shabbat with Kiddush on Friday evening and Shabbat morning.
- Electronic candles of “Machon Zomet” for the customers to light onboard on Friday evening.
What is not included:
- Shore excursions
- Gratuities to the ship staff (16-18 USD per person per day)
- Gratuities to the Kosher supervision staff (5 USD per person per day)
- Travel insurance
- Anything that is not under the “what is included”
- Day 1 - Tuesday, November 15: Haifa
- Day 2 - Wednesday, November 16: Ashdod
- Day 3 - Thursday, November 17: Limassol
- Day 4 - Friday, November 18: Rhodes
- Day 5 - Saturday, November 19: Kusadasi
- Day 6 - Sunday, November 20: Istanbul
- Day 7 - Monday, November 21: Patmos
- Day 8 - Tuesday, November 22: Pireus/Athens
- Day 9 - Wednesday, November 23: Day At Sea
- Day 10 - Thursday, November 24: Naples
Please be advised:
- The itinerary is not the responsibility of Golden Tours and may change due to weather, captain’s decision etc.
- The price of the cruise is based on availability.
- Booking requires reading and signing a proper disclosure form
- Final approval for the cruise is conditioned on approval from the cruise line operator and notification of this approval to the customer by a representative of Golden Tours.
Most important: Our company recommends obtaining medical insurance from the moment of purchasing the cruise and / or cancellation insurance.
Terms of cancellation:
- 120 days prior to cruise until 95 days prior to cruise: 25% cancellation fee
- 94 days prior to cruise until 61 days prior to cruise: 50% cancellation fee
- 60 days prior to cruise until 45 days prior to cruise: 75% cancellation fee.
- 44 days prior to cruise: 100% cancellation fee.
Rates & Details
- Interior: $2,090 per person in a double cabin
- Balcony: $2,390 per person in a double cabin
- Mini Suite with Balcony: $2,690 per person in a double cabin