Why choose a hotel when you can have a large, luxurious home all to yourselves? Nestled at the end of a pedestrian walkway in the Artists’ Quarter of Tsfat, Villa Tiferet offers a quiet and private getaway in one of Israel’s most spiritual towns.
Ideal for families and celebrations, this 400-year-old home sleeps up to 13 in four bedrooms. Entertain in the dining room below a soaring stone dome at a table which seats 16. The gourmet kitchen is huge and fully appointed with dishes, cooking utensils, oils and spices.
A living area has a fireplace and comfy couches, perfect for relaxing and entertaining. There is also an entertainment room with a large flat screen TV and library plus an office area with computer screen, printer and desk.
Sit back on the pillows in the quiet courtyard and be sure to catch the sunset across Meiron (best from a hammock on the rooftop). Family friendly, the house has children’s games and books, Wii, Xbox, toys, Portacrib and high chair.
Minutes away are the shops and restaurants on Rehov Jerusalem, the main commercial street. The Old City, with its ancient synagogues and vibrant galleries, are a 10-minute walk from the house.
A great location for exploring Israel’s north, the history, hikes and wineries of the Golan, Galil and Kinnereth make easy, fun day trips from Tsfat.
We are happy to help you plan your trip in the north and our local, helpful greeter will assist you out while you are staying in the house.
Also available for Pesach, fully kashered.
Your stay at Villa Tiferet includes:
- Free Wifi
- iPhone/iPad speakers
- Office area with printer and screen
- Air conditioning/heating in all rooms
- Wood-burning fireplace for winter stays
- Fully equipped gourmet kosher kitchen (2 dishwashers, 2 sinks, dairy oven, meat oven with 5-burner gas stove top, fridge/freezer and microwave)
- Kitchen has tablecloths, tea towels, plastics, coffee maker, kettle, range of spices, oils, plus kosher cooking pots, pans, utensils, dishes and serving dishes
- Washer and dryer plus detergent
- Fresh, clean linens and towels
- Shampoo and soap
- Iron and ironing board
- TV with DVD, movies, Wii, Xbox
- Shabbat ready with urn, plata, warming oven, bentchers, challah board, siddurim, candles and havdalah set
- Moroccan-style courtyard with pillowed seating area, table and chair, fountain
- Rooftop with lounge chairs, hammock and sweeping sunset views of Tsfat and Meiron mountains
Cottage (Bedroom 1): Bedroom with a king-size bed and ample closets. Fridge and sink. Separate bathroom with toilet, sink and shower with rain-shower head.
Main house library (Bedroom 2): Double sofa bed. Bathroom with toilet, sink and shower with rain shower head.
Upstairs (Bedrooms 3 and 4): One bedroom has one single bed with pullout plus a double bunk bed with single atop. This room sleeps five guests comfortably (best for children). It also has a washer and dryer plus ample closets and drawers.
The second upstairs bedroom in this unit has one double bed and a single bed (with pullout) to sleep a maximum of four people. It also has an ensuite bathroom with toilet. A sink plus mirror are right outside the bathroom. There is a second bathroom between the two bedrooms rooms with toilet, sink and shower with rain shower head.