Magnificent Sukkot – 2016
Join our 11th annual program for Sukkot at the Deluxe Dan Caesarea Resort The Dan Caesarea offers a 5 star hotel style resort with every facility that you could dream of! The hotel’s high standards of service, excellent cuisine and dedicated staff ensure that Sukkot at the Dan Caesarea will be a memorable experience. Dan Caesarea is Israel’s unique family resort hotel, set in 15 acres of lush gardens and country-estate ambiance offering the perfect relaxing family vacation!
Enjoy a huge choice of outdoor activities: basketball, volleyball, mini-golf, ping pong, tennis, soccer and children’s playground. Cool off with a swim in the hotel’s large pool. The Dan Caesarea’s facilities include a health club with gym, sauna & Jacuzzi.
Delight your palette with the exquisite cuisine for which the Dan Caesarea enjoys much acclaim – enjoy a different culinary theme every evening.
For all ages, Kids club, Teen Games
SIMPLY THE PERFECT SETTING FOR A GREAT FAMILY SUKKOT VACATION!
A luxury hotel with a country-estate ambiance
The perfect resort for families, the 5 star Dan Caesarea is an exclusive hotel boasting a country estate ambiance. Set in 15 acres of lush gardens nestling between the ancient Roman and Crusader port of Caesarea and an 18-hole golf course, the Dan Caesarea is complete with gorgeous grounds, a full size grass soccer field, outdoor basketball court, minigolf, huge pool, spa, gym … and of course superb cuisine – Simply the perfect setting for a great FAMILY vacation!
To top it all on our Pesach week, you will be able to enjoy all the facilities of this luxury hotel while also participating in Eddie’s travel group program with our special group arrangements including: wonderful group atmosphere • intriguing lectures by renown scholars in residence • entertainment program • special group rates and family packages • kids activities • daily afternoon coffee, tea and cookies • personally hosted • arranged tours at special group rate.
Guest Rooms & Suites
- 114 guest rooms, including 71 deluxe rooms and Suites.
- Accommodation is for a maximum of 3 persons in one room.
- Deluxe & pool View also 2 adults + 2 children
- Beautifully decorated in bright warm colors.
- Wireless internet access – high speed (Wi-FI) in rooms and public areas, Dial-up via an extra phone line.
- Kids Activities
- Danyland is a Dan Hotels special attraction. Designed to keep kids happy and active while their parents relax and tour. Every child receives a gift upon arrival at the hotel. Carefully planned and supervised by trained professionals, Danyland activity programs are acclaimed by guests of all ages.
- On the program entertainment every day for all ages
- Hotel Entertainment & Sports
- Tennis Courts, Swimming Pool, Children’s Pool, Table Tennis, Horseback Riding, Golf, Bicycle Riding, Diving, Wet/Dry Sauna, Jacuzzi, Health Club, Fitness Center, Massage Treatments, Basketball, Water Basketball/Volleyball, Football and Mini Football Pitch, Mini Golf
Local trips with the hotel guide including visits to the local wine cellars.
- Air Conditioning
- Fitness Gym
- Outdoor pool
- Room service
- Sauna SPA
- Wake up service
Scholars and Entertainers
David M. Weinberg
Rabbi Dr. Aaron Adler
Rabbi Dr. Aaron Adler is a protégé of Rabbi Joseph B. Soloveitchik, zt"l. Rabbi Adler received his Semicha from RIETS of Yeshiva University, along with his B.A. and M.A. in Talmudic Literature. He received his PhD in Talmud at the Bar Ilan University specializing in Maimonidean contradictions. Rabbi Adler and his family made Aliyah in 1979 and served on the faculty of Bar Ilan University, and is a past president and campus rabbi at Emunah College for Arts and Technology in Jerusalem. He has been a lecturer for the IDF and a commentator for Kol Yisrael radio. Rabbi Dr. Aaron Adler currently serves as the spiritual leader of the Ohel Nechama Synagogue in Katamon, Jerusalem. Previously, he served congregations in Long Island City NY, Young Israel of Beersheva, and Neve Orot Community Synagogue in Ramot, Jerusalem. He is also the founding Rosh Yeshiva and current President of the Yeshivat Bnei Akiva, Ner Tamid, in Chashmona'im. Rabbi Adler lectures extensively in Israel and throughout the world.