Carlton Tel-Aviv Hotel
Carlton Tel-Aviv Hotel
1 from 12
Direct contact to the advertiser
Enjoy a world of elegance where cosmopolitan Tel Aviv combines with luxurious services and facilities.
At the Carlton Tel Aviv, 268 fully equipped guestrooms and suites provide an experience of luxurious comfort and sophistication. Catering to your every need, all of our guests enjoy spacious rooms which include a cozy sitting area, large desk, a choice of cushions, a luxurious bathroom and our specially created Carlton scented toiletry set.
Choose to have your morning coffee or a night cap in your private balcony, enjoying dazzling city views or the tranquil Mediterranean Sea. Each guest room features the latest in modern amenities including a large television and wireless internet access. For the ultimate in comfort and elegance, our Royal Executive rooms are located on the upper floors of the hotel and feature sliding balcony doors, making the outdoors part of the guest room.
The Royal Lounge, located on the 14th floor, offers everything you need to do business in style – office services, luxurious conference room and a lavish buffet and is available to our Royal Executive guests.
Situated on the 15th floor of the Carlton Hotel, our rooftop pool offers the kind of tranquillity that only exists when you’re surrounded by views of the Mediterranean. A sanctuary in the heart of the bustling city of Tel Aviv, enjoy the laid back, relaxed atmosphere as you soak up the sun on a tanning bed, or get cozy under an umbrella in the shade.
The Carlton Tel Aviv Gym & Spa is a pleasure like no other. For those who relax with a vigorous work out we have a state of the art gymnasium, new and fully equipped, including a kinesis machine and free weights.
Our intimate, modern spa offers a uniquely relaxing or if you prefer, rejuvenating experience. Enjoy one of our many spa treatments or unwind in the sauna or Turkish steam room.
In between relaxation and workout we have a small healthy buffet offering snacks, herbal teas and cold drinks.
The Carlton Tel Aviv offers a wide variety of dining options:
- Blue Sky by Meir Adoni run by renowned Chef Meir Adoni, is located on the rooftop of the hotel, on the 15th floor, alongside the swimming pool and features a sumptuous array of fish and vegetarian dishes set against the backdrop of the skyline of Tel Aviv.
- Lumina by Meir Adoni overlooking the blue Mediterranean ocean, combines a fresh brasserie-bistro feel with innovative Jewish cuisine, a fun open kitchen and floor to ceiling windows that let you practically feel the sea breeze.
- The Carlton on the Beach takes the idea of dining and lounging to a whole new level. Sit on our stunning beachfront deck where you can eat, drink, relax and get a great tan while enjoying uninterrupted sea views. Indulge yourself in The Carlton’s NY Times award winning gourmet Breakfast on the Beach, treat yourself to homemade bread and pastries, a rich variety of organic nuts, seeds and granola with a choice of natural fruit yogurt and a variety of cheeses. Get a feel for true relaxation as our professionally trained waiters personally serve you your eggs and coffee ‘just how you like it’ while you read the morning paper or simply gaze out at the big blue.
- The Lobby Lounge and Bar is a favorite local venue for business and social gatherings; the Lobby Lounge provides a comfortable and convenient location to meet colleagues and friends for a bite to eat. Relax and unwind in style as you choose from our Cheese & Wine bar menu.
- Cheese and Wine Bar located at the lobby is the perfect solution for a light snack. In cooperation with one of Israel’s leading cheese boutiques, Afaim Boutique Cheeses bring you a high quality authentic experience combined with a selection of Israeli boutique wines and beers.
A personalised approach is the hallmark of the Carlton Tel Aviv with an extra touch that makes all the difference.
The Carlton Tel Aviv Hotel on the Beach looks forward to welcoming you.