Kosher Riverboat Cruises combines the luxury and ease of riverboat cruising with exciting and educational land touring and delicious Glatt kosher cuisine. Whether you are interested in discovering Jewish history and heritage along Europe’s waterways or just looking to sit back and relax from the comfort of your floating hotel just watching the scenery pass you by; then this is the tour for you!
Kosher River Cruises stand for the highest level of hospitality and service that is devoted to satisfying your every wish and need. Our reputation and over 20 years of kosher travel & cruise experience, we guarantee you will feel on top of the world in every way and enjoy each moment, whether on water or on land.
Our all-inclusive cruise & tour programs includes delicious Glatt Kosher cuisine, on-board synagogue with daily minyanim, engaging lectures and on-board programing, and local touring at our numerous ports of call, exploring the areas unique history and Jewish heritage.
"There is no way better to see the beauty of Budapest, Vienna, Bratislava and Durnstein than traveling in luxury on the Danube in a Riverboat. I have been totally spoiled for future vacations. Riverboat is the way to go. I’ve met such nice people, staff was great, food fantastic. A really well run and well thought out trip"
Harriet S - Danube
For more information click here: www.kosherrivercruise.com
Budapest to Nuremburg including: Budapest, Bratislava, Vienna, Regensburg and the Wachau Valley
Featuring Special Guests:
Rabbi Jacob J. Schacter: University Professor of Jewish History and Jewish Thought and Senior Scholar at the Center for the Jewish Future at Yeshiva University
Professor Jonathan Halevy of Shaare Zedek Medical Center
Author Dr. Erica Brown
Entertainment by MODI & More!
RHINE EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: -$500 OFF PP (OFFER ENDS SOON)
Nuremburg to Amsterdam Including: Nuremburg, Wurzburg, Mainz, Worms, Cologne & Amsterdam
Rhine Special Guests
Rabbi Marvin Hier: Founder & Dean Simon Wiesenthal Center Museum of Tolerance
(Lecture program will focus on current geo-political climate of European and World Jewry)
Dr. Judah Galinsky: Department of Talmud & Rabbinic Literature Bar-Ilan University
Entertainment by Howie Kahn & More!: Original founder/producer/musician of the Ruach Revival
Your Kosher River Cruise Bonus:
• One all-inclusive price, including tax, port fees, and touring
• Experience: Over 20 years of running memorable all-inclusive, activity-oriented kosher travel programs and cruises
• Expert daily lectures on area history and Jewish heritage
• Guided touring at our ports of call
• Special guest programming & entertainment
• Delicious Glatt Kosher dining, with all meals included (buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon coffee, cakes & tea, dinner and midnight snack) in the elegant Panorama-Restaurant, which accommodates all guests in one seating
• Quality kosher red & white wines from Europe’s great wine regions (for purchase)
• $150 onboard credit to be used for all on-board purchases and ship- only services
• On-site synagogue for daily Minyanim complete with Sefer Torah and on-site Rabbonim
• Touring: Guided touring at our ports of call with our Kosher River Cruise historians, exploring thousands of years of European history and Jewish heritage.
• Use of all ship-board amenities and programming (some for an additional fee)
• Music performances, lectures and on-board entertainment
• Included features as specified in the itinerary (incl.)
• Services of experienced cruise directors and Kosher River Cruise staff throughout the cruise
• 7-night / 8-day cruise accommodation in outside stateroom
*Custom group charters available
Early Registration Specials Available See Website or Call Us For Details!